HUNT-744 was postponed?

vanhelsing

Mar 19, 2009
HUNT-744 waiting for a while. Posted on 2013-09-05 seems to be but I could not find it anywhere. I wonder if there is postponement? Does anyone know?

Attachments

• HUNT-744.jpg
    HUNT-744.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 354

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Is Javfilm.biz a fake site? I don't know, but if it is legitimate (as appears to me), they are one source that has offered the movie with a premium membership link. If Javfilm.biz got their hands on HUNT-744, that would mean HUNT-744 has been released. Given that the movie has been out only in the past couple of weeks, maybe the ones who make a business of releasing films in pirated manner have not gotten around to it yet.

vanhelsing

Mar 19, 2009
Is Javfilm.biz a fake site? I don't know, but if it is legitimate (as appears to me), they are one source that has offered the movie with a premium membership link. If Javfilm.biz got their hands on HUNT-744, that would mean HUNT-744 has been released. Given that the movie has been out only in the past couple of weeks, maybe the ones who make a business of releasing films in pirated manner have not gotten around to it yet.

javarchive.biz and hornyjav.biz in my opinion is a fake. Release both sites, but most likely a fake. I could not find anywhere else.

Thank you for your assistance and support jugulear

8day

Feb 24, 2009
Have you found this video? It looks like, apart from this one, Sakurai Ayu has participated in some really good vids... Well, at least judging by the cover & screens.