http://javakiba.org/ is this website legit?scam?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loutripe26

Dec 31, 2012
I mean there are a lot of nice stuff in this website but, the recquire password, and to have those, you have to pay 6 $

I'm particularly interested in the AVOP-076 one so i'm starting the download, hope its not a scam

loutripe26

Dec 31, 2012
Hum.. i will be mad if i pay or AVOp-076 and comes out soon after.

I never undestood that, some jav of the same series come out and some don't.
Many AVOP are available except this one, why?
I'm really curious.
Anyway i will probably purchase it and upload it to akiba online, i'm pretty sure a lot of people wants this upload that badly lol

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
yeah he is legit. i paid him for some videos which are unavailable yet and he's quite fast too

I kind of have to question your logic tjere. The site advertises "Free Japan Adult Video" and yet you had to pay him. Does not sound legit to me. It is good you got what you paid for but if you offer "free" then that is what you should deliver. You pay sites like that and you only encourage more.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You can probably find it for free if you look hard enough (the blonde is pretty hot)
15avop00076pl.jpg
but there are authorized online dealers and far be it me to dissuade you if you can afford it. I do not have much experience purchasing said items though (I am not cheap, just poor and yes there is a difference) however I believe dondetch is an authorized distributor:
http://www.dondetch.com/dvd/av2/AVO...%8D%81%81E%83L%83%93%83X%83L%81%5B/list2.html

If I come across a copyI will share a torrent of it though, no guarantees on success at my end.

loutripe26

Dec 31, 2012
no there is no free download of this upload atm, i've looked into this one for days.
OK then if i manage to understand how to purchase it, i will upload it in here.
Or if with some kind of miracle, a free download of this upload appears i will let you know

Reactions: Ceewan
Jul 10, 2013
I kind of have to question your logic tjere. The site advertises "Free Japan Adult Video" and yet you had to pay him. Does not sound legit to me. It is good you got what you paid for but if you offer "free" then that is what you should deliver. You pay sites like that and you only encourage more.
yeah i think he should just rename his site because most of his videos posted are not free.

there are some free ones though if you search around his site and some locked because it requires a premium account to download.

anyway, it is relatively inexpensive that's why i wouldn't mind paying since no other sources have the specific movie that i want.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
anyway, it is relatively inexpensive that's why i wouldn't mind paying since no other sources have the specific movie that i want.
Risky venture but I can see why you would take the risk. Thing is, with so much free stuff available, (and videos that are currently unavailable for free well likely be sooner or later) it would seem to be a bit whimsical to spend the money. If you have the money, get the real deal. Sure, you would likely be paying $30 (though if you shopped around you could probbly get a better deal) instead of $6 but at least that way you know that you are supporting the artist.

No insult is intended though, I can be a bit whimsical myself. No harm with that. If it works for you then that is okay with me, just not the route I would go.

Reactions: CodeGeek