[HQ-1080p][4.97 GB|WMV] ARS-020 Hitomi Tanaka - Super J-Cup!

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
ARS-020.jpg
ARS-020a.wmv_thumbs_[2015.01.23_01.57.18].jpg ARS-020b.wmv_thumbs_[2015.01.23_01.58.27].jpg

i'm uploading this myself, and i'm not sure it's available elsewhere, outside of private trackers.
it's on a seedbox so speed is not a problem, BUT i have a lot of other things to upload, so it's better for everybody if people keep it alive and i can move on to other titles.

please post a comment if you're interested in more HQ Hitomi, or if i should drop it.

Attachments

• ARS-020 [HD].torrent
    13.2 KB · Views: 4,742

Avvilimento

Jul 8, 2013
Getting an "Invalid path in torrent" error attempting to use it. Don't know enough about Torrent files to fix it myself.

*This appears to be an issue with the later versions (3.4.0+) of μTorrent. Older versions and different clients (tested with Vuze) seem to have no such issue.

Will assist as best I can with uploading if/when I get a chance to download (my connection blows, especially for uploads). Would also appreciate more (F)HD Hitomi!

Last edited:

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i don't know what's up with that path error, and i never got it myself o_O
do you get it while adding the torrent or when it's running already? i'm testing it again and i can add it and download without any issues, but i'm using 3.2

Untitled.png

maybe try another utorrent version? if you really have anything higher than 3.3 it would be in your interest to downgrade to an ad-less version anyway...
if you want to try that, you may find what you need here
Code:
http://www.oldapps.com/utorrent.php

Avvilimento

Jul 8, 2013
Happened when trying to add the torrent. Tried to open it a couple times direct from the attachment, and downloaded it a couple times just to make sure it wasn't corruption on my end. A quick search suggests it's something the uTorrent people view as a potentially exploitable error with the way some libraries create torrents, which they "fixed" in 3.4.0, but they seem to be the only ones concerned by that. I'm all for security so long as people have the option not to have it enforced if it's causing issues.

I think I'll just switch back to Vuze fulltime since it works - don't even remember why I changed in the first place.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i found the whole 262 GB torrent on public trackers, so i'll post that instead