How to recognize video

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
There is site "asianmilfhub.com". They post some video without real video name (and no code). Sometimes I can recognize if it they mentioned actors. But what to do if they didn't mention actors? Thanks

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Many studio now sadly add a watermark now so you can go on their website and look at the releases around the date the video was posted and see if you can identify it this way(assuming they post them as they come out).

If the credit section is still there, you can check for the director name or the actresses in there and then look at japanese text to match the characters so you can search for it.

You can also use the identification section in this forum to identify the actresses if all else fails.

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
Thanks. I made couple screens and tried to search using different reverse search engines to find actress names and then by names try to find a name of video. I even tried R18 service. No way.
https://asianmilfhub.com/busty-jap-...d-by-investigators-in-order-to-win-a-lawsuit/

If anybody could help me with this video I would greatly appreciate. By the way I still could not recognize some videos at spankbang.com

Maybe forum admin could create a thread or sub-forum where user could ask similar questions. Thanks

P.S. I am a new person of this forum. Could give me a link to the identification section? Thank you in advance

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You can click on Forums in the menu at the top of the website to see all the sections of the forum.
The subforum admins created for this purpose is the identification section. You can find the section for JAV identification here: https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/jav-idol-identifications.121/

Just make sure you read the rules of that section carefully first though, especially since it says you need to have contributed to the site a bit before you can use it.

Looks like they blurred the original watermark and put another one on top and I don't recognize it so I can't help with this one.

nameneko

Akiba Citizen
Apr 9, 2009
Nagisa Horikoshi (堀越なぎさ) and Hina Sasaki (佐々木ひな) in AP-477.