1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

How to join video files. (.001, part01.rar, .r00, .__a, etc)

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by diomedes, Feb 3, 2010.

1. dlgustn

dlgustn New Member

ALL PROGRAM NOT WORKING OVER 1GB

BE AWARE
  2. dlgustn

dlgustn New Member

PLZ THINK ABOUT PURE AVI AND AVI.001

THIS IS NOT SAME
  3. elgringo14

elgringo14 Survived to Japan Super Moderator

What the hell are you talking about?

There is no size limit for split files (unless you have a very old OS or filesystem).

And "PURE AVI" is not split by definition.
  4. eieioeieio

eieioeieio New Member

I just joined HF and have been downloading some avi's using hotfile. Many of these end in .avi.001 , .avi.002 or in the alternate .avi_a , .avi_b I am on a mac and have not yet found a program or a way to join these types. Seems weird these are the types of files available for download yet so hard to join them.

Anyone of any advice or programs for mac to join the above mentioned file types? Thanks.
  5. eieioeieio

eieioeieio New Member

Never Mind. Completely solved. HJSplit in Java works on the mac.
  6. isityours

isityours People don't dance no mo'

although not related directly to joining, jdownloader will join and/or unpack rar files etc automatically upon the download(s) completing. can save a bit of time and hassle.
    as far as general ease of usage goes, i use 7zip and HJSplit.
  7. klincibobo

klincibobo New Member

Can anybody shares to me 'How to merge video', thank alot alot for your help and best regards.
  8. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

if you read the whole thread you will have found many ideas, I use 7zip and it is great, the link above is in here

to make it harder for you, I have put the link here http://www.7-zip.org/download.html