How to ID male actors in JAV?

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Every once in a while I'll find a guy who *really* knows how to fuck a JAV actress just how I like it. Sometimes they're easy to spot, but other times they just seem anonymous and hard to find in other films (either mosaiced face or not).

Does anyone know of a reliable method to ID male JAV actors?

The guy in this one is who I have in mind ATM.

Thanks.

T28-385 First Love ~ Asami And Mizuki ~
55t28385pl.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
This thread is all about male actors, there's kind of a summary towards the end of the thread, I'd start there. Other than that, I have no idea. Also, a screenshot of the guy would have been nice. :)

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
This thread is all about male actors, there's kind of a summary towards the end of the thread, I'd start there. Other than that, I have no idea. Also, a screenshot of the guy would have been nice. :)
I wasn't thinking to ID him, particularly, although I suppose that would work too. Mostly I was just asking for info about resources. Since I've never once seen ID info about male JAV actors listed in any of the major JAV sites. Sure we know who's who after watching for years, but most of them are pretty unspectacular and so not really worth researching.

The only male JAV actor I eve had a specific interest in was a guy with redish short hair and a thick build, with a pretty thick dick. He favored wearing tight black t-shirt tops and having his face blurred for a long time, but after a while he quit that and let it all hang out, as it were.

I'll screen-cap this new guy in the ID thread, now that I know it's possible to find the men.