How to generate "direct download" link from download link of file sharing sites?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

heart_killer

Jul 13, 2009
The file sharing links posted on forums are not truly direct download links. We have enter captcha, wait for some time, etc.

I am wondering how can we generate/obtain download links which allows us to directly download the files.

What I want to do is...

If I have direct download links, then I can directly upload such files to my firedrive account (firedrive allows remote url uploading, but the upload link should be directly of that file and NOT the normal download link).

And after uploading to firedrive account, I can directly stream the movie without having to download it to my laptop.

Is something like this possible?

Would be grateful if anyone can provide some inputs on this..

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You seem to not clearly understand the world of file hosting. Most file hosters, including your very own is a pay per use service. There is no way to avoid this restriction. It's impossible to do what your asking. You're going to have to deal with the captcha's and the wait. The better solution to the issue you seem to be having is to not use direct downloads. Torrents are a much better answer.

Reactions: CodeGeek