How to find more amateurs video like this?

Alyong

Apr 9, 2015
Hi captain!
Newbie here, i was wondering how can i find more amateurs video like this one "420hoi-036"?
And also i want to know who's the cast for this video "420hoi-036"?

thanks for the help capt!

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 15.34.49.png

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hi captain!
Newbie here, i was wondering how can i find more amateurs video like this one "420hoi-036"?
And also i want to know who's the cast for this video "420hoi-036"?

thanks for the help capt!

View attachment 2716550
This is a MGStage "online-only" release. If you consider JAV as regular movies (anything between Star Wars and Space Balls) then MGStage titles are like the direct-to-VHS films.

This page gives you the other titles in the series:

The performer's name is 白咲花, this page gives her filmography under multiple stage names:

Here is her twitter: http://twitter.com/nax_shirosaki

To find more in the series you might (or not) have better luck by searching HOIZ-nnn for DVD codes, e.g. your 420HOI-036 is part of the compilation DVD HOIZ-012

OMG... I was privately thinking hmmm why am I wasting my time helping some n00b. But by finding your answers, I discover yet another "hidden" video release starring my fav 瀬名ひかり Sena Hikari in HOI-146. COOL!!!

Reactions: Alyong

Alyong

Apr 9, 2015
This is a MGStage "online-only" release. If you consider JAV as regular movies (anything between Star Wars and Space Balls) then MGStage titles are like the direct-to-VHS films.

The performer's name is 白咲花, this page gives her filmography under multiple stage names:

To find more in the series you might (or not) have better luck by searching HOIZ-nnn for DVD codes, e.g. your 420HOI-036 is part of the compilation DVD HOIZ-012

OMG... I was privately thinking hmmm why am I wasting my time helping some n00b. But by finding your answers, I discover yet another "hidden" video release starring my fav 瀬名ひかり Sena Hikari in HOI-146. COOL!!!
Thank you cap for the sauce! appreciate it

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018

not all heroes wear capes