How to download from javquick.com

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
I tried to copy link to mp4 file from Video Download Helper into jDownloader link grabber but I got just a 3 Mb file. When I checked Chrome Development Tools (Network) I found out that there are a lot of 3 Mb files. How to save video from this site to a local computer? For example this link:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Interesting, the player downloads a 3mb chunk of the video and once it's done, it requests another chunk with the same name which apparently messes up most downloading methods(I know at least).

I tried yt-dlp and messed with a few options but I also always only get a 3MB chunk.

No idea how to download from there, sorry. Maybe someone else who's more invested in downloading in bad quality than I am will know.

Reactions: CoolKevin

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
When I right clicked at video I found out that it is a Fluid Player. Unfortunately, I did not find any method to downlod video from it. I found out one very old article about download using Internet Explorer extension but article from ... 2010. I am tried Video Download Helper without convertor (free version of VDH) but I got these 3 MB again. Some people recommended a trial version of Internet Download Manager but I am not sure if it would able to do this work. I sent a request to Ant Downloader and they wrote that will try to solve this problem...

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
do we have any update on it?
javquick has some good quality old videos but besides screenrecording them i also dont know how to dl.
Tried many different ways T_T

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
Please contact jDownloader forum. Nobody except them tried to get a full stream from this site

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
By the way you can register at sextb.net and send a request a movie. They allow request 3 video per day for free. I got a lot of old videos much more better quality than Javquick. I don't think that you need more that 30 videos right away. Please don't request every day just one request in 2-3 days. Otherwise you can pay them and you will get much faster. BUT please be adwiswed that they don't have everything.

Reactions: Shinto1337

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
By the way you can register at sextb.net and send a request a movie. They allow request 3 video per day for free. I got a lot of old videos much more better quality than Javquick. I don't think that you need more that 30 videos right away. Please don't request every day just one request in 2-3 days. Otherwise you can pay them and you will get much faster. BUT please be adwiswed that they don't have everything.

thanks that sounds great, i didnt know they take requests. WIll try it out!