How to contact JAV actresses personaly?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lukechamber

I am Ryo Saeba in MOKKORI mode
Oct 19, 2010
:hi:

I wonder if I can contact JAV actresses personally. Not by manager nor JAV industry. :puzzled:

I want to make contact to some of them...:nosebleed:
Maybe one of you have connection to some JAV actress...?:grassdance:

let me know..:piripi:

Thank you :joker:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You dont unless you know them personally and nobody who is friends with anyone in the JAV industry as a star will give you their private personal information.

You can... oh say... PAY us to introduce you.... but there's no way in hell I or anyone else would simply give you someone's phone number, email or even Facebook link.

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Many of them seem to have a twitter or blog. Start there and see where it takes you I guess:puzzled:

My dream is for a Moodyz Bus Tour for Gaijin fans only (never gonna happen but I can dream:notagain:)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Some of the AV performers work also in sex clubs. It isn't cheap, but if you want to meet them that badly... :joker:

CFUD

Jan 24, 2007
There's no point unless you know Japanese anyways.
Even if you get their twitter or somehow got a hold of their contact deatils, I doubt they'll care enough to find a manager/translator to communicate with you.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
here the main issue with your post. since they are seen world wide. also the fact that most or majority them do not know English. you also got the point some else said too. where or when will they have time to replay to every one tweet or Facebook message or blog page. also got the fact majority or most of them want to life private life out side work too. that why they have blog for update so there close friends or coworkers can follow them on what they been doing since there close people to person. so odds fan getting to contact one might be hard one. yes they get mail and letter from there fans but odds of them being able to read or replay to all them is like one drop of water in huge pond.