How many names does she have?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hfark69

Sep 28, 2008
Does anyone knows how many names does Mai Hanano have?

I am a great fan of hers, beautiful face, long legs and a body to die for.
I have seen a couple of videos that look like her but not known as Mai Hanano.
It would be great if anyone can help to list out her names.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Actresses do not use many names at the same time: they change their names either because their contract with a specific studio ended or for the simple reason of just wanting a new name.

Reactions: crazykiss

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Actresses do not use many names at the same time: they change their names either because their contract with a specific studio ended or for the simple reason of just wanting a new name.

My impression would be more like, if they have a contract with one studio, they use another alias to work with another studio, to avoid being hassled by the first studio. Different names cannot be the same person right? :thief:

Another case is if they want to make mainstream movies, they also use different alias.

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
Actresses who make it to mainstream media do not change their stage names, which is what took them there in the first place.

Mihiro, Sora Aoi, Saori Hara... all the heavy hitters appear with the same name in big screen releases.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
She only has 3 names:
  • Mai Hanano for Censored mainstream label (Moodyz, h.m.p, S1)
  • SHIHO for Censored amater vids
  • Mai Kuroki for Uncensored videos