How Long Do you Last, when Watching JAV?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I mean masturbation.

I try to last. Sometimes i've lasted up to about 30 minutes or 40 but that's just when i avoid touching much.

If i try to fully immerse myself in the JAV and enjoy it and feel sexual with it, then i really don't last anything. Maybe 2 minutes .

Question is, is there anyway to last more? I guess only lesbians can really enjoy sex and JAV cause they can have multiple orgasms so they can keep going forever.

For me, as soon as I ejaculate i'm done.. I lose interests and i just wanna sleep

trax

Jan 15, 2008
i really understand what u mean. i'm also a jav lover, i watch everyday when i have time. my way is, i keep mine har as long as possible. when i'm almost come, i will stop watching for couple of minutes, then i will continue to watch that fine body being fucked. For me, the longer i hold it, the more pleasure when i come

lovelychiasa88

Mar 27, 2009
I've always wondered this as well because JAV's are so long and damn sexy. I usually just watch once scene, but sometimes I try to hold it for the entire movie if I'm really horny that night. I've only been able to do so with a few movies, and I had to pretty much stop touching as well haha. I've always wanted to go and count the number of cumshots in a bukkake vid or how many times an actress gets fucked in the movie (i.e. Excitement Piston series) and compare to the number on the back of the cover, but I have never lasted long enough. :notagain:

thesage5

Nov 21, 2009
i have never seen the end of some JAV stuff. then on later occasions i'll think "what's the rest of this like" and then think "wow there's different scenes"

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Situations

It depends. :snicker2:
I do not watch every JAV with my pants off / down. Sometimes I am interested in a JAV that I can contemplate showing to other people who may or may not have been interested in JAV.
But there have been times when I was suddenly and swiftly aroused by imagery in a JAV that I nearly splooged in my underwear. :surprised2:
When I want to splooge, it is generally for a long-enough segment of what I term "the piston shot"; which is a full-screen closeup of the male's cock plunging into the female's pussy in missionary position, from square on. (I'll set this as the 'A≫B' segment on my DVD player and let it loop while I perform the personal act.) Or I can splooge if there is a sufficient backflow out of the female's pussy in a nakadashi scene. (I imagine that it was I who put it in.)
When does one of these elements occur in a JAV? You can pretty much name any minute from 5 to 120 (or up to 240 if I put on that DVD).
This is a fascinating question. I would like to view more responses from other A-O members. :eek:k:

IcedEarthaholic

Sep 1, 2011
For me it depends, if I am watching a good Anna Kuramoto clip, or my favorite King of Realism 07 snippet, I can usually get off rather quick, like within 5 minutes. Depends on how aroused I am before I watch said clip though. For me, it's all about the softcore pooping scenes, easily my favorite.

koji52

Jan 11, 2011
umm...i normally last for 40 - 60 mins or more...need to be healthy so has to last longer specially when my gurl coming over at my place...

but if Seina Aikawa was my girl i want to last ONE WHOLE NIGHT lol...off the topic though...

:notagain: :notagain: :notagain: