How far is too far?

jakeweiq

Aug 12, 2008
i don wanna sound like a moral police,

i like to know how far is too far for u, regarding watching videos of young girls.. until to a point that u feel its too much and u can't watch anymore?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What do you mean? Can you expand a little more please?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Haha, that's like those queef-stain pussy-boys who try and find women online to go and fuck. "Hey baby, I'll come visit you, you're only 800km away but that's OK'. Talk about the losers OF the losers.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
i don wanna sound like a moral police,

i like to know how far is too far for u, regarding watching videos of young girls.. until to a point that u feel its too much and u can't watch anymore?

It isn't about what any of us think is too far, it's about what is too far for you and I think if you're asking that question you already know the answer.

(And, of course, there's the laws of whatever country you're in...)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It isn't about what any of us think is too far, it's about what is too far for you and I think if you're asking that question you already know the answer.

(And, of course, there's the laws of whatever country you're in...)

Good answer.

I actually have some fairly strong feelings about this...in general if not specifically. It is one thing to film or produce something and it is quite clearly another thing to watch it. It is nobodies fucking business what you look at in the privacy of your own home. If you are watching something you don't feel you should be....then don't watch it. Take some personal responsiblity and do not worry about what others are doing or what they think. Right and wrong is a personal choice.