How do I find JAVs with the less blocky mosaic?

Metroplex1978

May 10, 2009
I have to say that while I LOVE JAV movies I really hate the mosaic crap they have to put in them, however sometimes the mosaic is so slight you can pretty much see the censored bits, what I want to know is if there is a list which is updated as new titles are added of JAVs with these type of mosaic?
Thanks in advance.
p.s. in the forums there was a comment of some AV companies that put illegal mosaics because they were so thin, I want to know who the studio was and the range of the titles affected... if possible.

Metroplex1978

May 10, 2009
Thanks to both of you.
For a few seconds, the mosaic disappeared!
Please let me know the I.D. number of this clip.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015

I think from the early to mid 2000's mosaic overall was the thinnest it's ever been. However, mosaic nowadays may be more hit-or-miss in terms of thickness, it's usually way more form-fitting.

27-low-mosaic-japanese-av-close-up.jpg

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I would try to get over it. I had an issue with mosaics for a long time with JAV. I would only watch bukkake. But once I got over them it opened a whole new world for me.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I have to say that while I LOVE JAV movies I really hate the mosaic crap they have to put in them, however sometimes the mosaic is so slight you can pretty much see the censored bits, what I want to know is if there is a list which is updated as new titles are added of JAVs with these type of mosaic?
Thanks in advance.

for old videos look if they re release the digital remastered vids

or you can ask that guy who made the thread about mosaic removal technology is near :D

p.s. in the forums there was a comment of some AV companies that put illegal mosaics because they were so thin, I want to know who the studio was and the range of the titles affected... if possible.

that studio are Momotaro, some peoples who responsible to that thin mosaic are jailed, and the videos has been pulled from the market, but we still get some from internet

what I remember is their risky super thin mozaik series, don't remember the exact tittle, but some are Erika Sato's vids

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

I think from the early to mid 2000's mosaic overall was the thinnest it's ever been. However, mosaic nowadays may be more hit-or-miss in terms of thickness, it's usually way more form-fitting.

27-low-mosaic-japanese-av-close-up.jpg

agree