How can I purchase JAV from a Japanese retailer?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

KKJJD

Apr 10, 2016
II'm in the West, but woudl love to get my hands on some rare JAV (HNF videos to be specific).

Does anyone know how I can purchase from a Japanese website. I think I will actually need a Japanese person to do this for me.... and then send the DVDs themselves.

Has anyone done this? Can anyone recommend a way to find a Japanese person to pay to do this?

Any help appreciated!

Hellzapoppin

May 8, 2018
Go to jauce.com and search for hnf.

I've ordered from them in the past. They charged about 50 usd for shipping. Took about a month to arrive.

What I ordered WAS NOT adult, so I don't know if they have restrictions, require proof of age, etc.

Please share those HNF videos when you get them!

Reactions: shawn720s

KKJJD

Apr 10, 2016
Thanks!

Shipping to the UK.... dunno if there would be import taxes.

I wonder about paying someone in Japan to buy these - or from an actual online retailer - and rip them for me. Would be easier and cheaper I reckon.

Reactions: Hellzapoppin

Hellzapoppin

May 8, 2018
The shipping on two or three will probably cost the same as shipping one, so it would make sense to buy in bulk. I may do so myself after the mad holiday spending is done. If you do this, let's coordinate? No reason for us both to buy the same video.

The ones with four or five girls would be my priority.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
A Japanese service I have learned about is ZenMarket. There is a procedure you have to go through. You will have to set up an account, and pay in Japanese Yen which you need to deposit there. Your credit card bank will likely give you a better exchange rate than the one from ZenMarket.
Consider it.

Hellzapoppin

May 8, 2018
It looks available on a normal distibuters website here: https://www.epism.com/video/heavynose.htm

I just need someone reliable, in Japan, to buy them and rip them.
This is possibe, but it seems unrealistic. You'd need to find someone
a) in Japan, who is
b) ok with extreme BDSM content and
c) unafraid of spouse, etc., discovering bdsm content, and
d) willing to do free work and
e) can be trusted with money
etc., etc., etc.

KKJJD

Apr 10, 2016
It'd be worth it to pay somone. Like use upwork, then it's just a job.

If I could read/write Japanese I'd be looking at the JAV forums they must have!

Hellzapoppin

May 8, 2018
To test the waters I just ordered HNF-053 via Jauce. I’ll keep y’all apprised about how long it takes, how many extra fees get added on, etc.

KKJJD

Apr 10, 2016
Well done and good choice! Let me know how it works out and maybe we can sort out some group buys or something.

A full HNF collection (or just the multi-girl ones) would be incredible!

Reactions: Hellzapoppin

Lotrug

Jan 10, 2009
rakuten has a service where you get a japanese adress, ship the goods there and then it's shipped to your homeadress.

Hellzapoppin

May 8, 2018
It arrived on February 11th, but for personal reasons I was unable to check it till today.

It's the real deal.

I know you want to see it ASAP, but my next step is actually to reach out to Zool and try to trade him for one of the other multi-girl HNF vids. If he agrees, we'll have *two* new HNFs!

KKJJD

Apr 10, 2016
Nice!

Zool hasen't been seen for months! :( But I hope he responds.

41 days is a loong wait. Message me when you've ripped it and thinking about distributing!