1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

how can i access DMM.co.jp

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by evil_knight001, Feb 21, 2016.

1. evil_knight001

evil_knight001 EvilKnight

can any one here help me to access dmm.co.jp, i cant enter without using proxy, i hate using proxy because it's always slow and buggy, i cant use the search bar.. if not, then recommend me best proxy. thanks
  2. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

R18.com is their Western alternative site. Try that?
    CoolKevin likes this.
  3. hiten

hiten New Member

You have to use extension like uBlock /Adblock and add this rule
    Code:
    www.dmm.co.jp##DIV#welcome
    And also configure your browser to block cookies dmm.co.jp
    Ace69 likes this.
  4. Ace69

Ace69 New Member

Use Firefox+NoScript
  5. ws13171

ws13171 Well-Known Member

If you want to explore without login, just block cookies.
  6. billinauburn

billinauburn Active Member

All of a sudden, I am unable to get rid of the English/Japanese screen again. Have AdBlocker with the "www.dmm.co.jp##DIV#welcome", have blocked www.dmm.co.jp and WWW.DMM.COM and also blocked both of these addresses in firefox but can't seem to get thru. Any help?
  7. adidaz

adidaz New Member

I think using JPN VPN is the best way.
  8. lazerdream

lazerdream New Member

You just have to go to dmm.co.jp (the start page) click on japanese flag and then select japanese (日本語 - Look at the picture below) again at the top right of the page. After you select those two it will never bug you again, unless you reselect english.
    topright.

The only links that will not work without a proxy/japanese IP are the ones containing "/mono" in its URL address, which is the link to sell physical copies, you just have to replace in the URL "/mono/" for "/digital/videoa/". If you don't like it in japanese, just paste it on google translator and it will be the same, the english version was poorly translated anyway.
    ether202 likes this.
  9. iwillbeban

iwillbeban Active Member