How can a tourist get laid with young japanese girl?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

okamieto

Jan 26, 2011
It's probably true that on avergage Japanese girls are prettier than their other asian cousins, however I do agree that Thailand and the Philipines are easier places if you're a European man after a "different" experience. If you're a first timer with an Asian lady, you'll really not notice the difference between Japanese and other Asian... they're all cute ;)

If the op hasn't yet tried these places I would respectfully suggest that these countries are his first port of call. If you do your research and have your wits about you, there are many beautiful young women who are willing to make your holiday an experience of a lifetime, without you having to mortgage your house to pay for it.
Thank you, you are very kind. I'm actually from Thailand. So, thanks, anyway. :)

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Ok, I see what you mean. May be my understanding of the phrase "getting laid" is off. What I was trying to say is I am looking for something right in the middle between paying a professional and charming an amateur. You know, like, paying for an amateur, may be? :p

No disrepect to your country intended, but the "full girlfriend experience" that can be obtained in Thailand is not so readily available nowadays in Japan. I think that the haydays of enjo kosai (pardon the spelling) are past.

One question though... why would a guy living in a land of beautiful girls want to go to another one to get "laid". Yes, Japanese girls are different, but not so much.

If your only view on Japanese girls is via the medium of IV and Jav, then you may be a tad disappointed. There are plain and perhaps even ugly girls in Japan, just as there are in every country.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
One question though... why would a guy living in a land of beautiful girls want to go to another one to get "laid". Yes, Japanese girls are different, but not so much.
Isn't there a saying that the fruits in the garden of the others are always bigger and better (or something like that)? ;) I guess in some (maybe even most) aspects girls around the world are very similar. Same goes for the guys. And you find good looking ones everywhere as well as not so good looking ones. Same as you find idiots and assholes everywhere around the globe as well as kind and friendly people.

Maybe it's a dump question: But in which aspects are ladies from Thailand are similar? And in which aspects they differ a lot?

Reactions: okamieto

okamieto

Jan 26, 2011
No disrepect to your country intended, but the "full girlfriend experience" that can be obtained in Thailand is not so readily available nowadays in Japan. I think that the haydays of enjo kosai (pardon the spelling) are past.

If your only view on Japanese girls is via the medium of IV and Jav, then you may be a tad disappointed. There are plain and perhaps even ugly girls in Japan, just as there are in every country.
Well, actually, my plan is to stay in Japan for a few months. So, it is just one of many other things that I'd like to do. :p

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
For a few months? Just vacation? Or language school? Holiday working visa? Or for work?

And you didn't answer my question. :p ;)

okamieto

Jan 26, 2011
For a few months? Just vacation? Or language school? Holiday working visa? Or for work?

And you didn't answer my question. :p ;)
Well, according to the latest information that I could access, a multiple-entry visa would allow me to stay in Japan for up to 90 days at a time during which I plan to spend on sight-seeing, dining, and, as I have recently been educated by other members for the appropriate term, monkering. ;)

And, sorry for not answering your question, I did not know it was directed toward me. :p

Personally, I don't see any differences as far as appearance goes. However, it seems to me like japanese girls, on average, are louder in their expression during sexual intercourse. This is only a guess, of course. And, there is only one way to find out, right? :D

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for answering my question. :)

People from my country also get a 90 days tourist visa. And you can use that 2 times a year. But the problem in my case would be the money. ;) So if I want to stay in Japan for longer than a "normal" vacation I would have to work there.

Noid936

Dec 7, 2014
For someone from Europe like myself asian women look completely different :p and maybe it's my personal preference but i spent a month in Japan last year traveling from nagasaki to tokyo and i must say that 75 to 80 % of young female population is very beautiful. In comparison to european countries i have visited it usually ranges around 25%.

Just a shame that most of Japanese women are lacking in the boob area :p

Getting laid in Japan (and with a Japanese girl :p) is still one of my dreams that i will pursue on my next visit there ;)

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
...Just a shame that most of Japanese women are lacking in the boob area :p

Flat is justice, not shame.

Justice for? :confused:

Japanese, or indeed all Asian women are getting naturally bigger in the boob area over the last few decades, perhaps it's something to do with the increasingly western diet that Asian people are consuming ? Anyway, for me, and it's only my personal opinion, I prefer Asian ladies with rather less in the boobage department, it's how they were originally designed, cute, low slung and small boobed and if there is one thing you shouldn't mess with... it's a good original design.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I think there are flat chested as well as women which are well endowed - and all in between. And there are men who like the one version, men who like the other version and men who cherish the versions between. ;)
If you like a flat one you maybe won't be happy with a booby one - chest-wise. And the same the other way round.

So you can get the flat ones if I get the booby ones. :p ;)

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
I think there are flat chested as well as women which are well endowed - and all in between. And there are men who like the one version, men who like the other version and men who cherish the versions between. ;)
If you like a flat one you maybe won't be happy with a booby one - chest-wise. And the same the other way round.

So you can get the flat ones if I get the booby ones. :p ;)

I wouldn't say I liked flat chested girls per se, it's just that I believe in the old adage that more than a handful is a waste... I have quite small hands btw ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I wouldn't say I liked flat chested girls per se, it's just that I believe in the old adage that more than a handful is a waste... I have quite small hands btw ;)
Hm, it would be nice to have something in the hand - also my hands are also not that big. ;) But maybe I should define "booby" because there is also a wide range. And there are some ladies which boobs even would be too much for my taste.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
There is a request post in the JAV discussion section: http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/looking-for-those-jav-movies.1467475/
The theme the member is looking for is simple: Recordings of Japanese average women (average in aspect that these are normal people, not in aspect of their bust size) with big (or bigger) breast. So it seems it is not that uncommon. :) And some are even looking really nice - like the one with the white "J'faire dire" T-shirt on the front cover of BBCK-012. ;)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Personally, I don't see any differences as far as appearance goes.

Really? I mean more like...are you fucking kidding me? You are from Thailand and cannot tell the difference between a Japanese girl and a Thai girl? even I can do that. There is much more mixed blood in the asian nations than there was fifty years ago but I can still usually place a girls orgin with a decent chance of success. Most Chinese and Korean girls vary from Japanese girls physically and you won't find a Samoan girl that is mistaken for a Japanese princess, let alone a girl from Thailand being confused for one. I am not saying Thai girls are ugly or anything, just that they don't tend to look very Japanese.

Noid936

Dec 7, 2014
Really? I mean more like...are you fucking kidding me? You are from Thailand and cannot tell the difference between a Japanese girl and a Thai girl? even I can do that. There is much more mixed blood in the asian nations than there was fifty years ago but I can still usually place a girls orgin with a decent chance of success. Most Chinese and Korean girls vary from Japanese girls physically and you won't find a Samoan girl that is mistaken for a Japanese princess, let alone a girl from Thailand being confused for one. I am not saying Thai girls are ugly or anything, just that they don't tend to look very Japanese.

i guess it's because you can't really tell the difference between normal girls and transgender girls in thailand (not my personal experience but so i've heard ;))
In Japan when you meet a cute girl you're 99% sure that she is in fact a girl whereas Thailand i think it would rather bet 75% or less...

vishay

Jan 18, 2015
Hi guys,

Any suggestion on available option and pricing? :p

Back on topic, if all you want is to get laid in Japan, then is not difficult at all..... If you're looking for real love, that's another story.

If you consider yourself at least reasonably handsome (or not ugly), your best bet is to go to any of the clubs in Roppongi (Tokyo). Lots of japanese girls with an interest in gaijins go there. Mind you, they are not the cutest, innocent looking ones and beware cause some of them are real bitches, but still, there are some really hot girls. No need to know japanese, just get to dance with one all night, make sure you both are drinking....and soon you'll be on your way with her to a hotel. If by any chance you can dance salsa or are latino, then go to a salsa club, you'll be a God among women there. Seriously, you even get to choose from all the girls.

Second choice is to go for a soapland. Go to the Taito area near Asakusa, many of the soaplands there now accept foreigners. The selection will be more limited because not all the girls want to take the risk and chances are that you'll have to wear a condom (regular japanese customers don't have to). Expect to spend something around ¥30,500 to ¥50,000 yen. Even though the selection of girls is limited, there are still very pretty ones and the experience itself is really awesome.

Your last option is to go and stay in Japan for an extended period of time. Brush up your Japanese skills the most you can. You can sustain yourself by providing personalized english classes, and it's also a great way to meet cute japanese girls. If done correctly, you might be able to hook up with one cute and pretty decent girl. But this option is less likely. It takes a lot of time for regular japanese girls to trust foreign guys at that level and your skill in japanese language plays a huge role. But nothing's written in stone....there are examples of successful people.

okamieto

Jan 26, 2011
I honestly couldn't tell unless they have different skin tone, as in, Samoan vs. Japanese, example. ;)