Hottest girls in uncensored JAV

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Are girls who were/are at end of their career included? If yes, then Emiri Okazaki takes the cake.

poster_en.jpg

If not, then Ameri Ichinose:

617L0osbpbL._AC_SL1048_.jpg

TBH I'm not sure if Ameri was at the end of her career when she did uncensored (maybe she was) but she appeared in far more uncen. movies than Emiri.

BTW although Emiri and Ameri were definitely 10/10 girls, they aren't my favorite.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i like maki hojo . shes all that. born to be av actress may be .

2 miku ohashi . but her movies is boring at hell.

3 ryu too. love anything that she do.

4 no anal is the 1 rule .
5 no that stupid " uncencored leak " is the 2 rule.

in fact i think i watched uncencer because i see how the actress do blowjob .
the cencored one cant showed this .
every girl is hot for me in that scense

o the scense when the actress on top and the girl sit back is a must for me too
i understand why people said alien s egg are omango when i see it.

jayx88

Apr 14, 2020
Twenie sir, you have amazing taste. Emiri and Ameri are both in my top 10 of ALL TIME and even after many years I still continue to watch. Wish Emiri did one last tokyo-hot or big uncensored gang bang. The gorgeous Ameri Ichinose did TWO amazing tokyo-hot videos and one of the best bukkake scenes of all time.

My personal all time favourites include Maria Ozawa , Kaori Maeda, and Yua Ariga , ... of course beauty in eye of beholder.

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
There are a lot of big names. I see Ryu (Enami?) and Maki Hojo up above and I'm a fan of them. Ruka Kanae, Rei Mizuna, Ayumi Shinoda and Yuri Honma also shot a bit of uncensored.

I'll throw in some names whose looks I enjoy for one reason or another and might not get as much mention in uncensored threads.

Tomomi Motozawa
052414_815 21.jpg

Mihono Sakaguchi
272-ar6COuG0bnQAeELe.jpeg

Satomi Suzuki
satomi-suzuki-info.jpg

Risa Onodera (she did some rougher sex and I thought she looked better in uncensored)
risa-onodera1_0.jpg
001 (1).jpg

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Meguru Kosaka,Yui Hatano,Risa Murakami. Only remember these as they left an impression. Risa also did one with a dog that was most impressive.

Reactions: composite

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
Meguru Kosaka,Yui Hatano,Risa Murakami. Only remember these as they left an impression. Risa also did one with a dog that was most impressive.
oh yeah, meguru kosaka.

her uncensored video was what got me initially interested in jav.

1629105174793.png
SKYHD-074 Sky Angel Blue Vol.74 : Meguru Kosaka

Reactions: shawn720s

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Twenie sir, you have amazing taste. Emiri and Ameri are both in my top 10 of ALL TIME and even after many years I still continue to watch. Wish Emiri did one last tokyo-hot or big uncensored gang bang. The gorgeous Ameri Ichinose did TWO amazing tokyo-hot videos and one of the best bukkake scenes of all time.

My personal all time favourites include Maria Ozawa , Kaori Maeda, and Yua Ariga , ... of course beauty in eye of beholder.
I also wished the same thing lol regarding Emiri.

BTW how awesome it was that Tokyo Hot was able to get practically any actress that they wanted to star in their videos. No other uncensored studio comes close.