Hot American Asian Videos

hkdigweed

Nov 14, 2007

suteneko

Aug 2, 2008
Korean girl in black shirt [MPG/ 220MB]

This next one is a perfectly hot (and unfortunately anonymous) korean girl in a black shirt. She starts out shy, but man does she ride the pole well!

Enjoy! :perfectplan:

damn now i want to see more korean girls. She's amazing, great body.

*edit - 5 days later*
I'm slightly disappointed that korean girls like this are rare, on the internet at least.

Artty911

Dec 10, 2008
ANYMORE LYSTRA PLZ???? like the one with her hogtied or in machines i can't find any download link of those anywhwere on the web................. plz help me xDDDD
I luv ur thread btw rly nice =D

icetwannabe

Feb 21, 2009
hey nice vids man
you seem to have a lotta Nautia Thorn but do you have her in Meatholes?
meatholes is like much rougher and meaner than any of this.
been searching for it for a long time
oh and yes! i finally got the Mika tans i've been searching for
Thanks

shoda

May 15, 2008
Thanks a lot! But, can you upload your second video of Nikki?! PLEASE! Thanks ahead of time if you can and even if you cannot still Thank you!

hkdigweed

Nov 14, 2007
Been on quite the hiatus. Alright if people wanna make a list of things they wanted reup'd, lemme know and I'll do it =D

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the whole thread has been checked.

1st: rule #12 reg. banned cashlinks was set into operation 01-01-2009, so all posts containing linksbucks links which have been posted later than that have been deleted.

2nd: Akiba-Online is for material of Japanese origin only, at least it must be of East Asian origin. Important is the releation of material and origin, so it is absolutely not important whether the female actress is of Asian origin, the material must be (released in Japan / East Asia), so videos containing white guys and actresses of Asian origin do not really match these basis. Several posts containing such material deleted...

Asia Carrera is of Asian origin, the videos she took part in were of U.S. origin (release) only - just for ex...