Hosts to Upload to

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

akalaaji

Jun 21, 2010
After this week of most companies closing! what is left that can be used on the forum, now I see mostly Oron what about other allowed hosts?:cheer:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
rapidshare seems to be pretty good now as far as download speeds go. I been downloading a lot of stuff from them lately. They seemed to have removed their daily download limit for free users or maybe I haven't downloaded enough to reach their daily download limit. Their waiting period between downloads for free users has disappeared and in my location the download speeds for free users seems to fluctuate between 120KBs to 400KBs. I haven't uploaded anything to them yet,so I do not know how fast their upload speed is for free users. Download speeds probably depend solely on the location of the person who is downloading just like with any other file host.

Before some dipshit who hasn't used rapidshare in years goes running their mouth off about how rapidshare is rapidshit that person should actually try downloading from rapidshare first before running their mouth.

Rapidshare decided to cap free users to 30kbps.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Wupload is still going, no files deleted yet

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
This seems to be pretty good. No captchas so it is great to use with freerapid downloader and jdownloader for unattended downloading.

Code:
http://jumbofiles.com

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
And DepositFiles is limiting me to 5kB/s now... :brucelee:

So of these hosts I now agree with Wupload as the best.

I am limited as well with depositfiles, and it suddenly breaks as well

MediaFire is another really good one as well as Wupload