Hmm.. *pokes around*

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nuts

Feb 11, 2007
Ello folks.

Just thought I should stick my head outta the water and say hi to you folks. Some whom I've encountered in HF, some in other language forums (predominantly Chinese), and others whom I've yet to meet. :goodboy:

You should find me a rather level headed old man despite what my nick suggests. UNLESS the debate is about sailing, ships, port of calls (and their women), navigation or ocean passage, which I'll simply blast you out of the water if you write garbage about em. :ridiculed:

That said, I'm going to lurk below the waterline till I find the urge to start babbling in the forums (took me 2yrs of lurking in HF before I started posting :snicker: ).

*blurg blurg bubbles bubbles* <--(roughly translated as "till then~")

P/S: pssst, whom should I PM regarding deletion of my old account (created when I couldn't reg as nuts)?

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
No accounts have been deleted.
We encountered some forum issues and had to roll back the forum to jan 28.

And as of yet, we still haven't been able to bring back the attachments.

nuts

Feb 11, 2007
I mean, I have an older account which I would want it deleted... nothing to do with the minor blackout here. ;)

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Ah, sure. PM me and I'll make somebody do it

nuts

Feb 11, 2007
@Denamic, thanks, sent.

Well, that's sorted out (or soon will be), still... hello to all others out there ^^

RawD

bearded pirate
Nov 8, 2006
:miserable: hello ,and welcome to the forums fellow lurker (I've been in HF for years and only have a couple of posts.....)

Enjoy your stay... :...:

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Hi and welcome. Enjoy your stay btw.

p.s: Don't expect warm welcomes from some of the members though, they are recovering from their trauma (emotionally). :abandoned: