Hiyori Izumi 和泉ひより [gravure thread]

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
This duck costume looks really stupid. The 1st scene in her newest movie (mmr-aq038), which featured this costume, was the most useless piece of footage; 100% worth deleting.

Hiyori is 18 years old, and she's wearing duck costumes in her movies. With such a cute face and sexy body, I feel this is a giant waste of talent. I wonder if this was her poor choice, or some other idiot's decision. To top it all off, it was the cover image of the movie! I couldn't possibly think of a less appealing image for the cover. </rant>

:qustion:

Hiyori Izumi - C2MjXxcUoAA7aNs.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2MjXxZUcAAs9RJ.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2MjXxZUQAIxNcJ.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2MnJgNUcAAh8Ne.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2NTySrUcAINRmh.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2NznLOUsAEEUf3.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2NznLQVQAUFW5d.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2NznLUUAAAfjMd.jpg Hiyori Izumi - C2NznLXUkAEsmN3.jpg

Last edited:

genkiganger

Dec 10, 2008
This duck costume looks really stupid. The 1st scene in her newest movie (mmr-aq038), which featured this costume, was the most useless piece of footage; 100% worth deleting.

Hiyori is 18 years old, and she's wearing duck costumes in her movies. With such a cute face and sexy body, I feel this is a giant waste of talent. I wonder if this was her poor choice, or some other idiot's decision. To top it all off, it was the cover image of the movie! I couldn't possibly think of a less appealing image for the cover. </rant>

:qustion:
Indeed. Im sure that was "...some other idiot's decision".

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
She is still active, what you can confirm on https://twitter.com/izumihiyori , but I'm not sure, what she is doing exactly without reading thoroughly - her last group I'm aware of seems dormant.

DrZaius

Jan 29, 2008
The only activity I see there is that she is preparing to appear in a stage play during June. :(

Last edited:

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
Woah, I decided to take a look in /jp/ for once, and kind of recognized someone... :eek:

If I'm not wrong, it looks like she may have changed name to Yuu Komari (心鞠游) and became a member of an idol group? o_O

Code:
https://twitter.com/kaqriyo_komariy
http://kaqriyoterror.com/profile/

I guess they wanted to get rid of her gravure past, not sure what happened to her nose though... :confused:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Yeah, there is such a thing indeed - she closed her old account with a graduation (yeah, from the previous group) and few days later @kaqriyo_komariy came to life.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
is it worth editing the title yet?

once I get a confirmation I will remove this one and the one that says yes/no

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Not really, I don't think anyone here would be that interested in her new activities... While she was considerably active with gravure under her old name, it seems that nothing is going to come with the new.