Hitomi Tanaka (田中瞳 / HITOMI)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
The idiots over at Instagram took down Hitomi's account - she was heading for a million followers. Never fear, though, our resilient heroine has opened a new account at hitomi_chacha.

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
The idiots over at Instagram took down Hitomi's account - she was heading for a million followers. Never fear, though, our resilient heroine has opened a new account at hitomi_chacha.
Well, changed again - hitomitanakareal
Already has a sexy 15 sec vid from her visit to the Czech Republic.

1566Icarus

May 31, 2016
Here's the Score video preview of Hitomi's latest video "Body Lotion."

Attachments

• Body Lotion - Hitomi.png
    Body Lotion - Hitomi.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Body Lotion - Hitomi.rar
    4 MB · Views: 702
Reactions: the bid

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
Here's the Score video preview of Hitomi's latest video "Body Lotion."
The full video as well as 'The Miracle of Hitom' video are both available from SCORE now (and other places). The Miracle also has a photo spread with about 50 photos ....all are delicious!

I'd add a photo from the spread but I can't figure out how to do that here (yet!). I will search out the instructions or if there is a kind Hitomi lover out there who can give me the 'post a photo' instructions for idiots, I'd be grateful!

Reactions: the bid

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
85935414_hitomi47.jpg I think I've figured out how to load a photo -- from 'The Miracle of Hitomi'. She's a Goddess a

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error280.png
    vlcsnap-error280.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 168

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
And now the Nadine vacuuming video has come out. Good God! What planet does this woman come from? She is so outta this world that she cannot be human. I am now a fan of home cleaning. If you haven't bought it, you should also get her other Nadine video on the same topic, 'Hitomi Cleaning' (I think that's what it's called). She is simply amazing. Okay, time to stop, I need to get some oxygen.

Reactions: 1566Icarus

akramar

Sep 13, 2013
Is there a way to display posts in reverse order, that is, last post first? I`ve been going through options but could not find anything :confused:

1566Icarus

May 31, 2016
Based on their (Twitter's) terms of service disclosure (see below) there seems to be a chance she might be popping her boobies out at some point. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via Periscope or endorse any opinions expressed via Periscope. You understand that by using Periscope, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Twitter, Inc. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Periscope or broadcast elsewhere.

Reactions: elias perrian

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
PPPD-477 is out. You can find the torrent right here at Akiba. I'm a bit apprehensive about this one. The premise is that Hitomi takes men to a level a level of pleasure beyond ejaculation to where the 'squirt' uncontrollably. Now, I'm sure Hitomi could easily take a man to a level of pleasure or exhaustion beyond ejaculation but I'm a little delicate about male 'squirting' so let's see.

Here's another thing that I find curious. Hitomi is often mid-ranked in popularity but the moment one of her vids is released it is all over the world of torrenting. There are, at this moment, about 2500 seeds and peers for PPPD-477 here at Akiba and over at Kickass Torrents that are another 1400 or 1500. Later today - I'm on Asian time - as the US and Europe get going, the numbers will bigger here and at Kickass and I haven't bothered to check a half-dozen other sites that Google says have the torrent. It's been out a few hours and already been downloaded 4000 times!

Now, I know that this a leak in the revenue stream but you would suspect that it reflects a bit what's going on with legitimate sales, wouldn't you? Reading a little about monthly sales, this would lead me to think that Hitomi should be at or near the top? I know that Hitomi is far more popular overseas than in Japan -- she's just too off the charts to meet most standard Japanese definitions of beauty I guess -- but, that said, she is very popular in Japan. Her fan events, her twitter, her twitcasts and so on always have a big majority of Japanese fans so I can't figure it out.

If I were R18/DMM or Hitomi's agent, Allure, I'd be spending time figuring out how better to monetize her (and reduce piracy). I still can't figure out why they haven't, for instance, organized a pay website for her.

Just ruminating here ....later I'll enjoy the movie, I know, even with the male squirting.

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
Good God. PPPD-477 is terrific. Hitomi is amazing. She is the most fabulous, erection making, cum inducing woman I have ever seen! This is an astoundingly sexy vid. She gets better and better and better! Buy this movie for her sake! I didn't even notice the male squirting but I did think their cries of ecstasy were more realistic -- after all, she'd have me screaming like a banshee!vlcsnap-error335.png