Hitomi Kurosaki - Momma, I'm addicted to your ass, again

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
For a cover shot look for the dvd number "SPRD-139" - She looks hot!

I found it on asianscreens. Not sure if i can post that name...if i cant then please moderator take this post off. Just trying to help people see what theyre getting before they d/l..

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
I found it on asianscreens. Not sure if i can post that name...if i cant then please moderator take this post off. Just trying to help people see what theyre getting before they d/l..

The image on the right is a promo shot for THIS video in question that I posted. The original cover doesn't really do her justice however, so I meshed another image of her (the left one) with a promo shot from THIS actual video, as to keep with the accuracy of what's being advertised.

Enjoy :hero:

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
Ah...so the video is for her other one "Incest - Finest new mother" which is SPRD-87 - am I correct???

Frankly I hope im wrong because the other one with her big booty on the cover looks more inticing to me =)

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Ah...so the video is for her other one "Incest - Finest new mother"

No, you're right about the other product number you typed. That picture I used is FROM that one. I just didn't think the original cover did her justice, so I used part of a picture of one of her other covers in addition to a promo image from the DVD I shared.

Regardless of the cover, her thick ass is on display in all her releases, so you're good either way :hero:

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Here are two tasty caps from this release. Enjoy :hero:

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
ah i see the problem now....my desktop browser didnt see your pics (old IE). I needed to go to my laptop with the updated firefox to see them...wierd..

Hope you can help me out with my request that I PMed u about. Didnt realize youre on javtalk too...cool.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
god, if i was ever on the receiving end of a view like the one in the second picture, I would probably pass out. :perfectplan: A huge thanks for the upload!

I feel ya. You notice how his mouth is open, right? He's awe-struck from all that azz :hero: