[HITMA-280] 千乃あずみSPECIAL BEST HD 4時間(ブルーレイディスク)(HD2.84gb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
***Small, faint watermark in lower right hand corner that is hardly noticeable***

Retired Actress Series
Starring: Chino Azumi

NOTES: Yet another one missed by the Chinese spammers and their paid poster. Film was made in Nov. 2015 and is a "Special Best 4 Hours" which is usually a sign of an impending retirement, and her last solo film was released in March of this year. Too bad, yet another good actress with a killer body is now gone. This one has various scenes spliced together from various films she made, mostly a fuck film but with good action as usual from her. I listed this as HD, and the resolution is 1280*720 but I don't know, I don't have a high res monitor but it's on the borderline, not as obvious as the others in this post.
Chino Azumi hitma-280.jpg HITMA-280 Azumi Chino SPECIAL BEST HD 4 Hours (Blu-ray) {18iso} [720p].jpg

Attachments

• hitma280HN.torrent
    29.2 KB · Views: 5,800

dewback

Mar 10, 2009
This is the first I've downloaded of yours since the switch. Haven't noticed any difference, still slow speeds and lack of seeder.

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
they do start slow, but they do complete, and have a good number of valid seeders. They do not hang, never to complete, as before. Thanks