Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid is good but....

Meseeksfan

May 21, 2017
Death Stranding needs dialogue, Not the MGS 5 treatment. An actor on T.V. Doesn't mean they make a good voice actor.
Right when Hideo said open world, I said F***.
Konami did wrong , but they wasn't thinking about Kiefer Sutherland, Kojima was.
Gameplay might be good. I just want a story like before. Not trash.

Last edited:

Azoth

Apr 16, 2018
I agree. I started getting into MGS since Revengeance, played it for Platinum's hack and slash action glory, but I got sucked in by the story and the dialogues. Then I played MGS1-3, I love the series. It's a bit of a turn off when I hear secondhand that Kojima was tired of making MGS and wants to move on to something else. Death Stranding seems to be more about cinematic hype so far. I hope it's as deep and as philosophical as the MGS series. It fed my soul for years.

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
for sure death stranding would be good enough to stay as a "top tier" like metal gear, i wait a good content in the game, not a generic shooter, for a "cinematic" game, they just need to do something like the metal gear snake eater (the special dvd subsistence or something like that, is the whole game as a video movie

Azoth

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah, not to mention so far the theme and story seem like nonsense. Not to speak too soon, good content will be good

Reactions: ashshark