Hi everyone, Does anyone know Japanese? Please!!

Morpheus

Feb 4, 2008
Hi everyone, I make this thread for suggestion of "elgringo14" for some doubts about one translation, I hope you can help me, maybe you're busy with your activities, but I don't know who else to ask, this is the problem.

It's about finding some passwords, deciphering from Japanese Language (Katakana Hiranaga), really...really is not my intention to bother you, but I tried to decipher the passwords I needed for a long time and I couldn't, I hope to you can take a few seconds of your time and you can helped me, as no know anyone else who can, In advance thank you very much.

Here are instructions and images of where the passwords are obtained, seriously, Would be great if you could help me, thanks for taking the time to read this message. :bow-pray:

Password 01:

pass02instruc.png

pass02.png

Password 02:

pass01.png

Password 03:

pass03.png

Instructions:

解凍パスの文字コード変換については、便利なツールがあるので是非お使い下さい。

リンク先のサイトで作業が出来ますが、ツールをフリーダウンロードしてしまった方が良いかも。

ツールは約40KB。SWFファイルですので、ゴムプレイヤーで拡張子.swfの関連付けをすれば
ゴムプレイヤーで文字入力、コピペ等出来ます(右クリックは不可ですから、ctrl+cなどですね)。

それと、文字変換した英数字を解凍パス入力する場合ですが・・・

95bd 90ac 8fba 9861を

95bd90ac8fba9861 にしたり、95bd%90ac%8fba%9861 にすると

全く違ったパスワードになりますのでご注意下さい。

ツールへはこちらをコピペでお願いします。
http://b.hatena.ne.jp/entry/www.yourname.jp/soft/mojimoji.shtml

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I do not speak or read Japanese so I used Ace Translator,so I am not too sure how accurate this is.
Decompression path for the character code conversion, please use us because there is a useful tool.

You will work in the linked sites, may be better had the free download tool.

Tool is approximately 40KB. So the SWF file, the player with a rubber extension. If the association is The swf
Rubber type player characters, etc. You can copy and paste (right click is disabled from, such as shin ctrl + c).

Soreto, but when extracting the path to enter alphanumeric characters converted

A 95bd 90ac 8fba 9861

And to 95bd90ac8fba9861, you 95bd% 90ac% 8fba% 9861

Please note that the password is completely different.

Paste this into tools in here please.
http://b.hatena.ne.jp/entry/www.yourname.jp/soft/mojimoji.shtml[/QUOTE]

Morpheus

Feb 4, 2008
I do not speak or read Japanese so I used Ace Translator,so I am not too sure how accurate this is.

Yeah, I tried to use a translator, but is not accurate, I don't understand the translation, so I ask, anyone who knows Japanese to help me decipher the passwords (Apparently there are 4 digits, two in katana and two in hiranaga). Also I tried to force the password, with a recovery program, but didn't work :runintears: , I hope someone can help me, greetings and thanks for answering EzikialRage. :please::bow-pray:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
If you don't know the password, then the file isn't intended for you.

Think of it like a clubhouse pass phrase. There are a few select people who come up with and understand the password "scheme", which they use to share files between themselves. And if you aren't part of the group, then you simply don't know the password. The whole point is to prevent people they don't know if they can trust from being able to see the files.

Every Japanese roda (and its users) has its own style of making passwords; every site that shares files uses its own scheme; every subforum on 2ch has secret codes that only forum regulars will know. You simply have to get involved with whatever group of people share those files, and eventually you'll catch onto their password scheme.