hi all!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
hello there, im peacius... umm, dont know what to say, but decided to go ahead and post here and get my name out there! if theres anything you want to know, just ask me, i suppose. im looking forward to using this forum! looks promising...

KhalReblic23

Dec 13, 2006
Hey there! I'm a new comer myself hehe welcome!

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
yay! im glad that i can be an early-comer (not like that!!! haha)... i hope that well be here for a long time running! glad that im part of the team...

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Where are my manners, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier (mostly cause of final exams and stuff). Anyway, nice to meet all of you guys. :D

pogi420

HG-gang bang announcer
Dec 13, 2006
ahh that reminds me i should have been lurking for at least a year then post something

LONLY SUNSET! WHOOOO~

and welcome~ a manly kiss for you *( ' 3')chu~ dont be afraid

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Welcome.
Read rules, have fun, etc.
Also, pogi needs less sugar in his diet. A lot less.

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
ello there, fellow san franciscan. which part of it do you live in =o

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
oh, cool! i love it here in san francisco. but im really looking forward to getting back home and seeing my family! this friday our break starts. so im really excited!