Hey China, Thanks For The Smog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenboy136

Jul 27, 2008
To be balanced here's a picture I took during my bike tour.

IMG_0692.jpg

The air was so thick with coal dust my white t-shirt was dark grey by the time I had finished riding for the day. Thank the gods for respro athletic urban survival filtration masks.

You guys are showing me pictures trying to convince a guy who's seen it all how bad it is here. I know how bad it is. I see it and breathe it everyday.

What I won't do though is point the finger and say it's ALL China's fault.

biada

Jan 28, 2008
Complete BS. No way "smog" can travel all the way to Japan. It dissipates into the atmosphere.

And Fuck You Japan for your radiation and your continuing to dump your water into the Pacific Ocean.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

Of course 90% or more arguments/disagreements on the net are unsolvable because the parties involved have no intention of changing their stance. I wouldn't even bother but to be completely honest: at the moment have nothing better to wate my time on.

So who allows the pollution in China? Who is responsible for regulating and controlling it? Not America or Japan, that should be an incontrovertable point. It doesn't matter who owns the factories, who works in the factories or who buys the factories products. What does matter is who allows and is responsible for the pollution that factories in China produce. We are not talking blackmarket underground factories and industries. These industries exist at the will and forebearance of the Chinese government. The Chinese government holds all the rights to everything in China. It is Chinese soil and under their domain alone. So who is soley responsible for the pollution produced in China? That should be a no-brainer.

Don't look for co-conspirators here. In China nothing could be done without the okay of the Chinese government. If anyone else is involved it is because the Chinese government gave their consent if not their approval or direct invitation. This is indisputable and unrefutable nor can I understand how this is even remotely argumentative.

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
Think of the people who live with this daily. Gee a government that only thinks of making $ and killing it's citizens in that pursuit. I gotta agree with the expletive.

If the UN doesn't act something , this is gonna happen again and again , and become daily routine before you know it .:study:

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
Complete BS. No way "smog" can travel all the way to Japan. It dissipates into the atmosphere.

And Fuck You Japan for your radiation and your continuing to dump your water into the Pacific Ocean.

One more word , and you will find youself banned .

manerror

Aug 29, 2012

I don't even care, China is infamous for numerous shit.

First: ongoing, somehow according to Chinese bs government, nearby Islands and cluster of islands are unarguably property of China. Well, lucky for China that they have blinded their citizens so good that Chinese are second only to North Korean, which is supported by China by the way. Japan and especially Vietnam have a looong and bloody history with the Chinese. Remember when Chinese brought their freaking clone army to invade Vietnam and called it a "Enlightenment", and oh ok, you guys defeated us, let's be friend and I will and always have been an asshole to the Vietnamese and nearby countries.

Second: Are you aware that Chinese and China are hated ?, that comes from a bottom of my heart. Ask your neighbor, SEA, singapore, Japan, Mongol, Taiwan, FRANCE, USA.., the list goes on, about Chinese.

Third: Chinese copied and stole ALL THE TIME.

Forth: Chinese are rude and always call everyone else foreigners although they are walking on another country soil, that's disrespect to you.

Fifth: Chinese are CHEAP : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OO_Fc-OT1Pg#!

Sixth: Their leaders are ARROGANT.

Seventh: TIBET.

Eighth: Chinese.

Basically, the world would be just fine without China, that's my statement right there. Don't agree ? feel free to negate it.

PS: If all Chinese are extinct, more land, less pollution, less people, more human rights, less arrogance, no more baby eating, no more assholes, Mongolian are free, Tibetan get their revenge, less communism. To sum up, a better world.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I don't even care, China is infamous for numerous shit.

Basically, the world would be just fine without China, that's my statement right there. Don't agree ? feel free to negate it.

PS: If all Chinese are extinct, more land, less pollution, less people, more human rights, less arrogance, no more baby eating, no more assholes, Mongolian are free, Tibetan get their revenge, less communism. To sum up, a better world.
Except for the demise of baby-eating!

love-mibimibi

伝説のチェリーボーイ
Jun 23, 2010
why people taking about the past ? :puzzled:

we should talk about the future the child the new born isn't it ?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

zhugeliang32

Nov 26, 2009
It is not smog, but the Gobi desert sand storm. It is a quite common event, and plagues Beijing in particular. The article was grossly biased, and your comments just continue that bias. Check the facts.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
So all of the photos that the two of us posted up were a sham? A lie? False information?

lololno

Oct 28, 2009
why people taking about the past ? :puzzled:

we should talk about the future the child the new born isn't it ?

To learn from mistakes made in the past you have to first acknowledge them. It's kinda hypocritical to bash any one country so viciously when your own country has done some atrocious things in the past and continue to do so in the present. It's certainly not helping to make a better future for any kid.

temp1234

Feb 20, 2007
correct me if im wrong, but wasnt japan looking to rewrite their own textbooks in school as to their participation and role in ww2?...i mean this wasnt even too long ago and probably would have been done if no one said anything....all it takes is a simple google search....whats this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
anyways...people shouldnt be surprised, i mean china and japan are currently still bitching about the islands...theres bound to be some mudslinging and what not...why is this thread even up on the front page?..its no longer a post about concern for the air quality in Japan, if it ever was...its a hate thread....i mean, your thread is tagged with china, corrupt, corruption, pollution, smog, storm, tokyo... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.