• Untitledz3.jpg
    Untitledz3.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Untitledz4.jpg
    Untitledz4.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 33

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Sorry I can't help but I must say, those covers on the front must be very old titles. I searched DANDY back about five years and didn't see even one of them. Weird, I wouldn't think DANDY would do a "best of" compilation with such old titles. Usually they do it with recent releases to encourage buying.

Bagosarr

Aug 8, 2010
Sorry I can't help but I must say, those covers on the front must be very old titles. I searched DANDY back about five years and didn't see even one of them. Weird, I wouldn't think DANDY would do a "best of" compilation with such old titles. Usually they do it with recent releases to encourage buying.
Anyway, thank you so much for your reply, Weppin.

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
It's Satou Ayu.

I have DANDY-640 and I thought I recognized her. She's sort of my type.

Here's a screenshot from DANDY-640. Notice the freckle above the left armpit.
dandy-640B.mp4_snapshot_00.49.31_[2020.07.14_18.05.34].jpg

It's also in the cover here
LOVE-201 Cousin Growth Diary Brown Girl And Relatives Of The Uncle And The Summer Vacation Otherwise Facial Out
h_491love201pl.jpg

and here
GTAL-018 18-year-old, To Take First. Record Of The Girls Rise The Adult Stairs
gtal018pl.jpg

My final opinion of her was that she's not as hot on screen as her dark and smoky looks would suggest. So she never became a fav of mine! But, anyway, here you go!

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=&s=aesdy

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As far as I can tell the "covers" on the cover of DANDY-640 are fake and not actual previous releases. Looks like the scenes might have been made for this collection.

DANDY-650 is the only DANDY title I can find with the exact same story idea as this scene but it doesn't include this actual scene.

Reactions: weppin

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
DANDY-650 is the only DANDY title I can find with the exact same story idea as this scene but it doesn't include this actual scene.

Interesting find, Electromog! I would bet the scene in 640 was a leftover from 650. It is a rather particular fetish - "girl in hospital with see thru undershirt and bandaged right hand"...?!?

So perhaps they are *all* "deleted scenes"? It makes more sense that way, esp since the covets don't actually exist.