hentai where women give birth?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nejithewise

Aug 13, 2008
ive seen a lot of weird shit but i am looking for the next big thing and thats women giving birth in hentai. it doesnt really matter what. alien,parasites,human babies,full grown people whatever. belly enlargement is also a big thing so birth giving doesnt really have to go on.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
No please ! :murder:

I hope there is no such "stuff" in hentai anime :death:

In manga format there might be some material, but I don't want to know anything about it :ban:

Getting pleasure from looking at this kind of things is beyond me. Are you that bored nejithewise ?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
% of threads posted by nejithewise that are requests = 100
% of requests posted by nejithewise in Hentai Discussion = > 60

It's getting old. You only post requests, and you constantly post them here. If you only care to start threads for the purpose of scratching your personal itches, that's one thing; but posting them in the wrong forum intentionally is quite another. Normally it's not a problem on message boards like it is on 4chan, but you definitely have proven yourself to be Akiba-Online's equivalent of the /r/tard who posts requests in /h/ and /d/ constantly and with no remorse. And there's no reason at all for me to want to help people like that.

I know the moderators have told you for the past year to quit posting requests in Hentai Discussion, too! You've had your threads locked or relocated to the proper forums on numerous occasions. You should know by now that identification requests go in the Identification forum, and all other requests in Requests.

If you want to discuss hentai where women give birth, great, discuss away. But saying, "Yeah, I like it! So, anyone know where I can find more?" is not a discussion.