Hentai History: TDK Core Secret Anima Series / St.Lilia Series

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This is an excursion into hentai history, a report about the TDK Core Series "Secret Anima",:relax-bath: also known as "St.Lilia" series in Japan.

There have been 10 releases in this series from 06-30-1997 to 03-25-1999. Every part was named "Operation". Here´s the list and the original Japanese covers as well.

Operation 1 = MaMa / Mama Mia 女優名:アニメ Vol. 1 released 06-30-1997
Operation 2 = MaMa / Mama Mia 女優名:アニメ Vol. 2 released 07-20-1997
Operation 3 = Chu² ちゅっ2 released 10-25-1997
Operation 4 = 2x1 / Four Play Vol. 1 released 02-25-1998
Operation 5 = 2x1 / Four Play Vol. 2 released 03-25-1998
Operation 6 = Momone モモ先生! released 01-25-1998
Operation 7 = Dream Hazard ドリームハザード~悪魔のイメージプログラム~ released 02-25-1998
Operation 8 = Pianist ピアンカ released 06-25-1998
Operation 9 = Love2 Police Love2ポリス released 09-25-1998
Operation 10 = Juliet ジュリエット released 03-25-1999

Chu² and Momone (Op. 3+6) have been released 1999 together as "Twisted Tales of Tokyo" in the U.S. First part was named "wicked Trio" containing the Chu² parts "The Affair", "Lust in Space" and "S´extra Credit", 2nd part (Momone) was named "The Naughty Professor". Operations 1 to 8 have been released by NuTech Digital in the U.S. and by Trimax in Germany as well. Adult Source Media has taken over some of the licences now.

Operations 9 and 10 are not available in the internet atm, we are looking for them. The other 8 are available uncensored as they had been licensed.

thx to elgringo14 who provided the release dates.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
red if you have found op 9&10, would you mind making a complete collection torrent, I think my files scattered to bits with different name and format until I don't even know them anymore :abandoned:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
red if you have found op 9&10, would you mind making a complete collection torrent, I think my files scattered to bits with different name and format until I don't even know them anymore :abandoned:

...if elgringo14 or me will find them, both files are incomplete atm, so I cannot tell atm whether we will be able to post them in the near future.

And for me Operations 1 to 8 are licensed, so I´m not gonna post them myself.

Perhaps you should sort your "database" as I made mine... (hehe)... - every directory named with English title if existing + Romaji title + Kanji title, a lot of work, but for me it was worth doing...:goodboy:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hehe files from around 8-10 years ago were hard to manage as even some of them in vcd format :rofl:
about renaming a directory with kanji title, I think it was my main problem that affecting torrents because they try to make directory with kanji chars (this posed many problems like games not running,movies won't start etc)
so I have a question for you, did you install jap fonts ?
I'm considering installing it as my kanji directories appear as blocks chars

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hehe files from around 8-10 years ago were hard to manage as even some of them in vcd format :rofl:
about renaming a directory with kanji title, I think it was my main problem that affecting torrents because they try to make directory with kanji chars (this posed many problems like games not running,movies won't start etc)
so I have a question for you, did you install jap fonts ?
I'm considering installing it as my kanji directories appear as blocks chars

I have used a trick, I did not really install languages additional, but I installed every possible language like Russian, Korean, Thai, Japanese and many many more simply by Internet Explorer - options - languages. You can add many on one hit by mouse click + Strg/Ctrl. Since then Windows XP can use any characters even in the file and directory names.

The big advantage in my version that you can search for what you want, English, Romaji, Kanji title, you will always find it on first hit.

There are some flash games which won´t start with Kanji names for ex, I know (like some motion mangas), but there I rename the files to latin characters only. You can dl like you want, Romaji, Kanji, no problem, but you can always rename a file so that it works later on. And torrents can be renamed like you wish, even after you have picked them already from here for ex, the contents is important only.

Some software like IrFanView don´t like Kanji letters at all and refuse to open files, there I use windows picture and fax viewer only, this is a problem with many mangas.

Atm I have some AVI files which won´t start with GOM-player I normally use (because it has the most file types it can open and gives a separate icon to every file type so you can see from first sight whether you have a AVI, MPG, MKV and so on), then I switch to VLC or classic media player to start them.

And if there still are problems with Kanji titles in directory names just add a txt-file into the directory ment. the Kanji title, this can be helpful when searching too...

your vcd`s must have two AVSEq.dat in the directory, one of them is playable always with WMP or GOM for ex.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
...if elgringo14 or me will find them, both files are incomplete atm, so I cannot tell atm whether we will be able to post them in the near future.

I gave you a Share hash for episode 9 only, did you find anything for episode 10 ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I gave you a Share hash for episode 9 only, did you find anything for episode 10 ?

oh my, what shit did I write...

of course you are right, no sign still to be found of ジュリエット or Juliet, but after I found out that the series is known in Japan as St.Lilia as well I´ve set queries for St.Lilia / St. Lilia / シリーズ too and a trigger for ジュリエット and one for Juliet.

...but there´s the anime series Romeo x Juliet too, so one can find many of these, too many...

just checked the donkey once more - nothing...