Hentai GAMES - Great Collection /変態ゲーム - 素晴らしいコレクション(すべてのジャンル)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Goblins on the March: Breed All Humans! [Final]

Year: February 2024
Platform: PC/Windows all/Linux
Genre:Adventure, rpg, 2dcg, animated, male protagonist, oral sex, big ass, fantasy, monster, turn based combat, tentacle, ahegao, lactation, anal sex, bdsm, virgin, handjob, titfuck, creampie, group sex, multiple penetration, teasing, groping, lesbian, slave, big ass, monster girl, vaginal sex
Developer / Publisher: CHAOS-R
Publication Type: Original (License)
Language:English, Japanese
Subtitles:no
File size:1.43Gb
Version:Final
Uncensored

Overview:
An ordinary man is hit by a truck, and as often happens in these situations, awakens in a fantasy world.
One catch; he’s a goblin now! Two rival clans, each run by a pair of beautiful women, rule the continent; naturally,
he decides to team up with his kinky goblin fetishest friend to take over the country with an army of goblin!
But where do those goblin come from? Well, the title says it all; interspecies breeding!
The more of the leaders that are captured and impregnated, the more soldiers they produce for the grand goblin conquest!

And don’t forget the five sexy nature spirits who are happy to empower the protagonist and his soldiers…
all they ask in return is a little taste of goblin meat for themselves!

Download
or

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Demonic Contract Sex Succubuzz [Final]

Platform: PC/Windows All/Linux
Genre:Adventure, Rpg, 2dcg, animated, big tits, vaginal sex, creampie, monster girl, teasing, groping, ugly bastard, ahegao, male protagonist, school setting, turn based combat, exhibitionism, titfuck, oral sex, handjob,
Developer / Publisher: Mandarin Farm
Language:English TL Patch (A.I)
Censorship:yes
File size:1.69Gb

Overview:
"I will make your wish come true..."
3 girls tempted by those words
find themselves heading for the rooftop one night.
What they found there was none other than a "Succubuzz"!

In order for their wishes to be fulfilled,
they must first gather salacious energies from horny humans!
As the inexperienced girls have more and more sex,
they slowly start to open up.

In the end, will they be able to gather the salacious energies
required to bring their wishes to fruition?
What fate awaits at the end of lust and desire...!?

Download
or
https://k2s.cc/file/17187a263ffca

Last edited:

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Indecent Wife Hana [Ver.0.35]

Genre:Adventure, Ren'py, 2DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Hardcore sex, Seduction, Cheating, Netorare, Voyeur, NTR, Milf, Creampie, Teasing, Swinging, Vaginal sex, Exhibitionism
Developer / Publisher: Fallen Eros
Publication Type: In Progress
Language:English
Interface:English
File size: 199mb
Version:0.35
Uncensored

Overview:
A lighthearted visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing). Hana is a loving and understanding wife that realizes her husband fetish,
and while Yuma, a young man, is staying at their home during college, she takes matters into her own hands.
Her husband, our protagonist, anxious at first, realizes the pleasure of sharing his wife.

Changelog:
Ver.0.35 Public
- 1 new CG.
- Added Content: Go Home Route - 'Keep Watching' choice continuation. 1 New H-scene.
- Total CGs: 67 (620+ variations). 3 Animations.
- 1.250 words added. (146,550 total)

Download
or

Last edited:

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Rina: Elementalists of Manahold [Ver.0.4.5]

Genre:Adventure, 2DCG, RPG, Battle, Big Tits, Blowjob, Titsjob, Hardcore sex, Humiliation, Groping, Old Man, Goblins, Threesome, Monsters, Spanking, Voyeur, Magic, Sexual harassment, School setting, Teasing
Developer / Publisher: RareRiroRie
File size: 800mb
Version:0.4.5
Uncensored

Overview:
Follow Rina on an adventure through a magical world. After being accepted to study magical elements,
Rina finds herself in a precarious situation, monsters long dormant have started causing trouble yet again.
She will have to battle her way through various enemies, gain friends and foes alike. And hone her skills as an elementalist.
On her journey to uncover secrets of the recent monster activity, she will have to often get physical...

Changelog:
Ver.0.4.5
New scenes:
- Ghund
- Don Keyhoof
- gob combat titty

Save included for the new scenes - barn and Ghund house (and gobbo titty in combat)

Hey, better late than never.
Finally some proper segs scene. Could've been better. But fuck it I guess I am really just a drawing guy not much of a dev guy,
I will seek someone to pay few hundo to take a look at shit and fix it. Though its kinda hard introducing someone out of the blue
to "fix" stuff. I got some names in head so I will try to go that route first. Gee you boiz dont even know how much I am looking
forward to the day when I will start new project and be just the draw guy that draws stuff and not a jack of all trades, master of none.
But, I said I will finish Rina project, so I am gonna finish it. For once in my life actually going through with what I started.
And besides the quality of pics leaves a bunch to desire, so at least I will get some EXP out of that still.

Wait a minute, I shouldn't feel like a such a twat for a mere 2.5 scene update considering you
guys are abused by 5 month long builds by other devs with 0 new scenes on the regular. Hah.

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Tokyo NECRO [Final]

Genre:Adventure, 2DCG, Multiple endings, Mind Control, Romance, Multiple protagonist, Anal sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Big tits, Corruption, Creampie, Female domination, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Oral sex, Masturbation, Multiple penetration, Sex toys, Spanking, Tentacles, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Dystopian Setting, Pussy licking
Developer / Publisher: Nitro+/JAST USA
Language:English / Japanese
Length: Long (40-50 hours)
File size:7.3Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
In the future, the world has been engulfed in the bitter cold of an ice age. And yet, Tokyo is surviving with its use of geothermal
heat pipes to keep the city habitable. Within this frozen city, So’un and Ethica make their living working for the Karasuzumi
Living Dead Stalker Office; contract killers who spend their working days executing necromancers and their undead minions.
On one such mission, they discover a mysterious girl who had been kidnapped by a necromancer for reasons unknown...

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/645b957ccb4e9
https://k2s.cc/file/c1b24fcff88a0
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Robolife-Days with Aino (Final)

Genre:Adventure, NSFW, Animated, Oral sex, Big tits, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Vaginal sex, Male protagonist, Big ass, 2DCG
Developer / Publisher: Barance Studio
Publication Type: Original (license)
Language:English / Japanese / Chinese
File size:1.2Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
This is a romantic comedy about a robot girl's journey of self-discovery.

In order to graduate from Ahroy Academy, famed for its prowess in AI, I need to program and train an android to function seamlessly in society.
But...“Orders received, eliminating target."

Aino, an android I dragged back from the dump, lunged at me with a blade the moment she opened her eyes.
If she hadn't experienced a system error, I would've died a virgin!
After learning about her inaccessible black box, and her inability to recall her past, I saw an opportunity for cooperation.

“This place is pretty run down, but Aino accepts your proposal.”
“Thanks for putting it delicately. Are you really an android?”

I'll help her uncover her past, and in exchange, she'll help me graduate!
We'll be living together as man and android, in an exciting, chaotic, heart-pounding cohabitation arrangement!
Like I said, it's a romantic comedy about a robot girl's journey of self-discovery!

Download
or
https://k2s.cc/file/311a398bb267c

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Robolife2 - Nova Duty [Final]

Genre:Adventure, unity, 2dcg, humor, animated, sci-fi, big tits, oral sex, sandbox, management, dating sim, romance, monster girl, group sex, cosplay, teasing, groping, creampie, trainer, titfuck, turn based combat, vaginal sex
Developer / Publisher: Barance Studio
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
File size:1.66Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
Experience living under the same roof with a robot girl!
Manage your time between adventuring and enhancing your android in this brand-new sequel!
Through a twist of fate, you managed to free Nova, an irregular android, from the authorities, and now you live together!
Solve mysteries, get employed, and uncover the secrets behind her mysterious past!

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/8f0de833a150d
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Swimmer Admiration (Final)

Genre:Adventure, 2dcg, oral sex, big tits, female protagonist, titfuck, group sex, multiple penetration, vaginal sex, swimsuit, creampie, anal sex, cumshot
Developer / Publisher: PUSH! Publication
File size:770mb
Uncensored

Overview:
Ishihara Kasumi is a Japanese Student attending as a freshman at an australian College. She wanted to study in this college
ever since she heard that her favorite swimmer, zoe kaplan, is also studying there. Dying to join the swimming club,
she manages to pass the selection test and cant wait to train with her idol. However, kasumi soons finds out that all that litters is not gold.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/9754941e673c3
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 1 - Hot Springs and Beach Episodes [Final]

Genre:Adventure, Visual novel, 2DCG, Ren'Py, Female protagonist, Lesbian, Big tits, Vaginal sex, Teasing, Groping, Multiple endings, Big ass, Pussy licking
Developer / Publisher: Toffer Team
File size: 2.65Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
Kairi has been on the brink of giving up on her dreams after being rejected by over fifteen different idol agencies.
Not long after that, she meets Ranko, a mature and experienced woman who refers to herself as a Lewd Producer.
With more questions than answers, and nothing left to lose,
Kairi decides to join Ranko's weird but ambitious idea… Lewd Idol Project.

Shortly after starting their lewd journey with an innocent and inexperienced Kairi as the first member of the group,
Ranko decides to take her for an unforgettable trip:
A relaxing hot springs where they will spend a day together in order to get a little bit more intimate,
and a hot beach, where the first ever
PLOT Queen Contest -a swimsuit event that promises to be the hottest of the summer- is being held.

As expected, the experienced Ranko won’t miss this golden chance of being alone with her beloved Kairi-chan.
They will spend two unforgettable days together, sharing some of the funniest,
most unexpected, and hottest moments of their recently started career in the lewd idol industry...
Are you gonna miss it?

Developer Notes
High quality anime-style artwork
Fully uncensored yuri 18+ CGs
Multiple Endings
Unlockable CG Gallery to view erotic scenes and character sprites
Alternative Costumes to unlock in Wardrobe Mode
Relationship Meter between the girls
Photo Mode
Jukebox Mode
Partial Japanese voice acting

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 2 [Final] + Transparency Mod

Year: 2023
Genre:Adventure, 2dcg, visual novel, lesbian, group sex, teasing, groping, cosplay, big tits, exhibitionism, vaginal sex, dating sim, romance, wholesome, multiple endings, masturbate, big ass, pussy licking
Language:English + Spanish patch
Voiced: Japanese
File size: 4Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
A new girl is in town, Yuki appears! Follow up Lewd Idol Project’s adventures in this new story where Kairi and Ranko will
do everything they can to make this mysterious gamer girl join the group. A new romance is born? A love triangle maybe?
More erotic events? LIP’s first single? More yuri action than ever before? YES! These girls got you covered.

Kairi is a young, innocent, and cheerful girl with a dream…
Becoming the biggest and most popular Idol ever!

After Kairi managed to make her first photo shoot as a Lewd Idol a considerable success that at least helped to pay
off Ranko's debts and their vacations, the perverted Lewd Producer gives Kairi her official LIP uniform! Everything seems
to be going relatively well, but the world of adult entertainment never rests… The mission now is to find our second member!

Enter Yuki. This smart and mysterious gamer girl is a person of few words who seems to have no love for the idol world,
but she does seem to have a genuine interest in one girl in particular… Kairi.
Our protagonist and her Lewd Producer will try their best to get Yuki on board!

A new romance, a possible love triangle, many lewd situations, more girl-on-girl action than ever, along with intense
and erotic new adventures and challenges they must overcome together if they want to keep Lewd Idol Project dream alive!

Developer Notes
- High quality anime-style artwork
- Fully uncensored yuri 18+ CGs
- Unlockable CG Gallery to view erotic scenes and character sprites
- Alternative Costumes and Collectibles to unlock
- Gacha and Crane Machine Mini-Games
- Relationship Meter between the girls
- Akihabara Exploration
- Multiple Paths to take
- Partial Japanese voice acting

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 3 [Final]

Genre:Adventure, 2DCG, Ren'Py, Visual novel, Big tits, Cosplay, Dating Sim, Female protagonist, Groping, Group sex, Lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Romance, Teasing, Big ass
Voiced: Japanese
File size: 5.2Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
Kanako is a tough and temperamental rocker girl, leader of a troublesome gang in Akihabara and bassist of her own band.
She's also a little bit tsundere, but... Don't you dare say that to her face!

Ranko sees in this girl the potential to be the third member of the group of lewd idols. Her attitude, charisma, and popularity
among her people makes Kanako the perfect candidate to give the group that touch of aggression that is lacking, in order to gain
the attention of a new type of audience attracted to bad girls. But... It is impossible that a girl like her would want to join a group of idols!

However, it seems that Kanako hides more than one secret behind her exterior attitude…
Could her opinion on the lewd idol world change a bit after meeting the sweet and innocent Kairi-chan?
Will the Lewd Idol Project leader cuteness be able to convince this tsundere girl to show her true feelings?
Find out all this and more, with lots of girl-on-girl action, on LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 3!

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Mageroyal Academy [Ver.0.310]

Year: January 2024
Genre:Adventure, 2DCG, Animated, Point and click, Puzzle, Tee 18+, Multiple protagonist, School setting, Superpowers, Big tits, Teasing, Interracial, Vaginal sex, Fantasy, Lesbian, Monster, Monster girl, Turn based combat.
Developer / Publisher: Vortex Cannon Entertainment
File size: 1Gb
Version:0.310
Uncensored

Overview:
Imagine a world where there is magic.
And there is a school of magic.
And this is not a Potter and pink unicorns.
There will be sex and devastating spells.
Parallel worlds, fantastic creatures, mystical events.
In general, magic for adults. And no magic wands.

Imagine a world where there is magic.
And there is a school of magic.
And this is not a fucking Potter and not pink unicorns.
Unicorns maybe will be. Sex and devastating spells.
Parallel worlds, fantastic creatures, mystical events.
In general, magic for adults.
And no magic wands.
All of your decisions and actions during the game will affect future events.

Changelog:
v.0.250
In this build, we updated the introductory scenes of some characters.
They received new art and narrative adjustments.

A new quest has been added in the Academy garden. It unlocks a fast way to move around the garden.
To access this quest, you must first meet the librarian Jonesey and complete his tasks.

New spells have been added for both heroes and enemies.
The talent tree section has been improved, but we haven’t activated spell reset and free spell selection yet.

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Alpha Male, Play With My Milf Housemaid [Final]

Year: January 2024
Genre:Adventure, 2DCG, animated, teen 18+, male protagonist, big tits, oral sex, teasing, groping, creampie, male domination, sex toys, milf, cheating, netorare, masturbation, vaginal sex, kinetic novel, big ass, doggystyle, cumshot
Developer / Publisher: HotBamboo
File size: 3.21Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
An adult visual novel game, Kim Jae-sun (24 Years Old) is a successful entrepreneur,
a handsome and highly renowned figure among businessmen.
However, behind his success, he harbors a deep-seated grudge against those who once bullied and made his life miserable.

One day, a housemaid named Han Soo ah finds herself entangled in debt,
and she pleads with Kim Jae-sun to help her out, as she has no other option.
Unbeknownst to her, her son is one of the individuals who used to bully Kim Jae-sun.
Kim Jae-sun's sinister smile as he plots his revenge.
Or does the revenge turn into an attraction between the man and the woman?

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Way of Corruption [Ver.0.21b]

Genre:Adventure, 2DCG, RPG, 2D Game, Ahegao, Anal sex, Corruption, Creampie, Female protagonist, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral sex, School setting, Sexual harassment, BDSM, Teasing, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Hardcore sex, Humiliation, Groping, Old Man, Bondage
Developer / Publisher: Shadow Blade
File size: 760mb
Version:0.21b
Uncensored

Overview:
Discover the beginning of a story that deals with the corruption of a government and the constant corruption of our protagonist who seeks to stop them.
Our heroine will constantly be in perverted situations in order to achieve her goal.

Changelog:
Ver.0.21
This update has a total of 3 H:
-1 scene for Thana
-1 scene for Renier with Nora and Minerva
-1 scene for Nora and Buck.

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Idol Hands

Year: 2023
Genre:Adventure, RPG 2dcg, male protagonist, big tits, vaginal sex, teasing, simulator, dating sim, management, anal sex, handjob, cosplay, lesbian, group sex, bdsm, voyeur, big ass, sex toys,
Developer/Publisher: Sloth Gamer
Language:English / Chinese
File size:1Gb
Version:1.1
Uncensored

Overview:
Due to an accidentally leaked masturbation video, the up-and-coming idol Uesugi Wakari is kicked out of her girl group.
Then there's you, once a premier entertainment agent, who has fallen into debt and forced to declare bankruptcy.
With your back against the wall, you decide to becom, e Uesugi Wakari's agent after a chance encounter and give it one more go.
As you help Uesugi Wakari rebuild her dream of becoming an idol, you need to make some serious cash and pay back your multi-million dollar debt.
During these difficult times, you two will experience both joy and hardship, and since you're living together... plenty of naughty, nasty carnal relations.

◆Gameplay:
Idol Hands is a sex simulation game that also falls under the categories of life simulation and management simulation.
Players will be given half a year to cultivate Wakari.Based on how you manage Wakari, she may become a singer, a mega movie star,
the queen of company reps... or even a politician!? Of course, there's always porn... or how about turning her into an adult streamer?
Each day is split into Morning, Afternoon, and Night. During each period, you can trigger various incidents or encounter a variety of NPCs.
Players can choose Talk, Stream, Class, Go Out, Sex, Change, and Rest. Increase Wakari's abilities and take on more advanced jobs to stack that cash and increase her popularity!
Besides the cultivation aspect of the game, there are some reaction-based mini-games to make the game that much more fun.

◆Game Features
◇More than 30 sets of videos and 400+ photos.
◇The porno scenes are exquisitely acted, with meticulous movement animation effects, so you can really get into the moment.
◇Full Chinese voice acting for the sex scenes.
◇Only requires one hand to operate the mouse, so your other hand can... well, you know!
◇A legit sex simulation game: Every little detail of the main character's thoughts and actions are meticulously laid out for you to enjoy.
◇Multiple endings: A classic life simulation game.
◇More than 20 outfits: Wear the one you like the most!

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Idol Hands 2 [Final]

Genre:Adventure, 2dcg, rpg, animated, simulator, masturbation, vaginal sex, creampie, big tits, turn based combat, management, male protagonist, romance, dating sim, cosplay, stripping, footjob, fingering
Developer / Publisher: Sloth Gamer
File size:2.39Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
Your life and career as a top talent manager come crashing down as your top talent Summer Hsia betrays you,
to manage a massive entertainment conglomerate.
She takes everything from you, leaving you with nothing.
Determined to regain your dignity as a manager, you decide to start over and find some new talent to nurture.
You have your eyes set on two diamonds in the rough and they couldn’t be more different.
Evelyn Song’s stunningly dignified beauty and her exceptional creative talent make her a great candidate,
but you can’t write off Rainie Lin’s bright attitude, trendy fashion sense, and incredibly sexy body.
Unfortunately, you only have enough resources to manage one of them.
The girl you don’t choose ends up in the hands of your worst enemy: Summer Hsia
Do your best to nurture your talent, and make her a star!

Gameplay
Manage your talent’s time and mood in this management + love simulator.
Allocate the limited time you have each month to various jobs, lessons, and gigs.
These will help your talent earn money, raise certain stats, gain fame, and/or unlock events.
Participate in performance battles against your fellow celebrities for fame and all sorts of bonuses.
More contacts, events, and gigs become available as her abilities and fame increase.

Features
◇ Two different girls to choose from, with two different scripts. Start with your favorite but play them both!
◇ 4000+ lines of silly banter, heart-pounding drama, and the "good stuff”.
◇ Earn and swap out perks to boost your stats and conquer your performance battles!
◇ Get nominated and win awards in music, film, and television. Nurture the greatest multi-talented celebrity!
◇ Purchase and change outfits at will, either for a job or for your own preferences.
◇ Enjoy listening to Rainie’s and Evelyn’s voices in our fully-dubbed script and H-scenes.
◇ 20+ sets of Live 2D animated H-Scenes. For your pleasure.

Download
or
https://k2s.cc/file/9a3c893d43f87

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Belial Red [Final]

Genre:Adventure, 2dcg, rpg, 2d game, big tits, oral sex, monster, turn based combat, fantasy, anal sex, groping, tentacles, multiple penetration, creampie, internal view, group sex, masturbation, sex toys, bdsm, exhibitionism, prostitution, cosplay, vaginal sex
Developer / Publisher: TEKUNOS A
File size:644mb
Uncensored

Overview:
Sheryl, the young daughter of a noble family, lives peacefully until one day, the neighboring kingdom Reda conquers
her homeland Bluea, killing off most of its citizens. Seeking an opportunity to gain her freedom, she joins forces with
five other captive women and volunteers to join the enemy army after proving her worth. Will such a bold move result
in a happy ending, or would things have been easier if she had just remained as their prisoner? Only time will tell...

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Elegant Flower Omnibus Special Edition [Final]

Genre:Adventure, Unreal Engineб 3dcg, animated, big tits, groping, oral sex, masturbation, voyeur, kinetic novel, male domination, anal sex, multiple penetration, cheating, creampie, sex toys, exhibitionism, titfuck, handjob, vaginal sex,
Developer/Publisher: Double Soft Cream
File size: 7Gb
Censorship:yes

Overview:
Yuuka is a young woman who recently got married to a novelist, but her life is a lonesome one.
That's because her husband loves his work more than her.
Her loneliness drives her to pleasure herself every night.
But then, her brother-in-law catches her in the act.
Afraid that he will tell her husband about what she did, she has no choice but to do as he says.
His obscene demands on her keep escalating by the day, until eventually she is completely ruined..

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/85c1354b17973
https://k2s.cc/file/6a51d2387f787
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Star Knightess Aura [Ver.0.40.0]

Genre:Adventure, 2D Game, RPG, Humor, 2DCG, Big tits, Fantasy, NTR, Oral sex, Turn-Based Combat, Paranormal, Mind Control, Corruption, Cheating, Groping, Handjob, Monster, Multiple protagonists, School setting, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Transformation
Developer / Publisher: aura-dev
File size:438mb
Version:0.40.0
Uncensored

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional
plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King,
Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.
But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash
and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?
Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ.
The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.

Changelog Ver.0.40.0 (23.02.2024):
Added Maid Training 4 H-CGs
Added Gyaru Laura Character Artwork
Added lewd scene Hallway Bullying 6
Added lewd scene Paulina Training 3
Added lewd scene Paulina Training 4
Added scene Laura Rebirth 1
Added scene Laura Rebirth 2
Added scene Hallway Bullying 7
Added scene Sexual Harrassment 3
Added map Maid Academy Upper Floor
Added map Richard Domain 2 - Wrath
Added boss battle Demon General Asmodeus
Added boss Sathanas reencounter
Implemented sneak mini puzzle Maid Academy North Wing
Implemented Maid Academy Graduation
Improved Magic Academy teachers to only enable options the player can select
Added minor text extensions to Paulina Training 3 and 4
Implemented generic logic to handle updating active enhance or stance skills when learning the next rank
Changed stance and enhance skills activate from the list like autospells without requiring actor selection
Handle case of killing Sathanas before meeting him at Draknor Fortress
Implemented gaining more Magic Thread after initial graduation
Updated Paulina location after Paulina submission
Updated Hermann wedding based on Paulina submission
Updated Reverse Summoning Ritual based on Paulina submission
Updated Paulina Adventurer Guild world state after Graduation / Curse Removal
Updated Paulina Albrecht Speech world state after Graduation / Curse Removal
Updated Paulina Hermann Marriage world state after Graduation / Curse Removal
Updated Paulina Reverse Summoning Ritual world state after Graduation / Curse Removal
Updated Paulina Hunting a Demon King world state after Graduation / Curse Removal
Handled case of ending patronage when Paulina returned to being Paul
Added obstacle in Maid Academy to enter Upper Floor from Hidden Room
Turned Library 1 Schrödinger's Cat punishment joke into bullying foreshadowing
Added special clear state for recollection room crystals indicating that they have been done in the current playthrough
Removed page up and page down buttons in save menu when using a mobile device
Increased max killed bosses to 112

Balancing
Added perk to destroy minor obstacles with Rampage II to at >= 60 ATK
Reduced obstacle level for greed chests to 25
Added Infamy to Paulina corruption decisions
Added HP cost to Break Bondage skill and make Libidas give MDEF, DEF buffs as well as HP regen
Gave Lilim+ Tenacity I and have Overpollination give Resistance to Light like Obscurum
Reduced Lightning Jam Coating MATK boost to +4 and Blessed Lightning Jam Coating MATK boost to +6
Added +2 ATK to Draconic Scales
Increased HEAL RATE reduction from POISON from 50% to 75%
Limited Workshop cost increase on Hard+ to Enhancements
Reduced MATK boost from CONCENTRATION to 75%

Bugfixes
Fixed typos
Fixed variant drugs not being usable in John Rising
Fixed status scene causing a stack overflow with multiple party members
Fixed z-ordering issues from * tile and event character interactions
Fixed save menu showing variable IDs instead of values for stats
Fixed game crash when ExtraWindows plugin is turned off
Fixed Passion getting Exhausted instead of Animated Robe in troop 447
Fixed skill text in compendium being able to overlap traits
Fixed John Rising incense lure not removing drugs
Fixed viewed scene script lines being in the wrong part of their events
Fixed battle crash when pressing left on skill list
Fixed blue crystal appearing instead of white under some circumstances in recollection rooms
Fixed Lewd Streaming 3 having incorrect variable assignments in recollection room
Fixed Roland forced quests not leading to lewd scene afterwards
Fixed infinite lewd scene loop in some circumstances
Fixed Paulina still being interactable in adventurer guild when invisible
Fixed duplicate Letter of Recommendation if killing Asmodeus after graduating maid academy
Fixed missing speaker portraits in intro
Fixed Jelly Jam not restocking at Verdeaux merchant
Fixed detection check in Trademond Congregation
Fixed Aura portrait remaining after Nothing But The Truth evidence check
Fixed Bondage Fibers remaining after Asmodeus fight
Fixed remaining minor missing Paulina dialogue variations in Reverse Summoning Ritual

Download
or

dupelgertsss

Akiba Citizen
Jul 14, 2012
Nebel Geisterjäger [Ver.1.2 Final]

Genre:Adventure, RPG, 2dcg, male protagonist, big tits, oral sex, creampie, sex toys, exhibitionism, multiple penetration, netorare, cheating, anal sex, teasing, groping, trainer, corruption, big ass, vaginal sex, masturbation
Developer / Publisher: BBQ Lover
File size:2Gb
Uncensored

Overview:
An NTRPG from a male POV. Use tools like heart monitoring and surveillance to shield your girlfriend, Kana, from her scheming boss.
With 5 endings and choices shaping interactions, can you keep her safe? Amidst exorcism, intrigue, and personal choices, protect your bond and confront inner desires.

Game Features
This title offers a male-centric NTRPG experience.
Unlike traditional NTR games that narrate from a female perspective, players utilize various methods like heartbeat monitoring,
phone calls, surveillance cameras, and questioning bystanders to gather information, aiming to protect their girlfriend from a nefarious boss.
Their unpredictable fate is unknown, just like any living human being. Change your actions depending on the situation, come up with a strategy, and enjoy the thrilling battle.
Events depicted from various perspectives such as tweets, images and videos uploaded on SNS, and dreams may change drastically depending on the progress of the game.
Pure love route is also possible! There is a chance to redeem the situation before she is completely stolen.
This game has five hidden endings depending on the choices made, with replayability. Can you really protect her until the end?

Story
The protagonist Tsukasa Sakurai and Kana Kashiwazaki were recently hired as full-time employees of Nebel Tokyo Branch,
a globally renowned company in paranormal research and development. However, they were suddenly transferred to a remote town
called Sara and assigned to a long-term exorcism mission. To make matters worse, their notorious boss also joined the mission as a support member.
Sara was the place where a strange incident that shook the nation 12 years ago originated. To purify the endless calamities and revive this desolate town,
the truth that has been hidden for 12 years must be uncovered.
The story of their exorcism journey begins now with these three people...

Game System
・ Multiple Large Exploration Maps.
・ Innovative Interactive Camera System.
・ Unpredictable adversaries requiring constant vigilance.
・ Rich event branching and numerical management systems.
・ Dual hidden storylines.

Download
or
https://k2s.cc/file/662f4a10c4cbc