Help with a hentai list

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
The whole point of this thread is, basically, that something truly horrible happened to my HDD in the past days :death:

After several hours of crying and cursing, I realised that I couldn't remeber some of the first hentai that I beggin to collect from several years, so I hope you guys can help with some lists or sites where I can find a good recopilation. Iv'e been tried in several sites (animenfo, anidb, HF, ANN, google, etc) but still I think there's a lot of good stuff missing there.

Any help, site, advice or anithing that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your attention :byebye:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
My honest suggestion would be to begin recollecting your work from the ground up in three ways:

1. Look for Comiket torrents. Usually there is somebody who prides himself in having collected every single scanned doujinshi that was released at a particular Comiket. And he uploads all of this material in one big batch torrent. That could be a good start for getting back doujinshi.

2. Look for magazines' annual batch torrents. Usually around New Year's, there is somebody who will upload all 12 (or 6) issues of the past year's magazine for a particular one, e.g. all 12 issues of Comic Megastore for the year 2007. This is a good place to start if you've lost your magazines.

3. Look for author batch torrents. Again, there are people who pride themselves on having collected all or nearly all of a given author's work. Finding those torrents will allow you to get back all of your favorite authors' works.

I know this isn't what you were asking for, but it's the best I can suggest. Maybe somebody else can suggest to you what you really wanted (i.e. a torrent that has, like, somebody's entire hard drive of hentai).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Horo, first of all you need to give us something to work on as we can't make the list owned by you.....
For hentai animes :
first check all anidb "18 Restricted" list, then marked all the hentai titles that you've lost and check the torrents in TT. then if there're some missing, you could post the missing list and we'll try to help u...

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
Thanks to all of you, my new collection has started. all the advices were very very helpfull, now that I finally began to understand the search machine of anidb. Also the nyatorrent page it's very useful at leats all torrents are seeded.

So, basically, thanks to you all =)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
u know there couldn't have been a better time for your HDD to go down. these past few days there have been at least 1 or 2 new torrents of old hens being posted in TT. even HD mp4 versions of the rather recent ones are being posted. it seems the Goddess of Hens is on Horokeh's side hehe

if there are still some titles that u cant find via bit torrent i suggest u start using Share. A lot of old shows are still alive there, although most of them are RAW there are also uncen ones.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
"Every cloud has a silver lining," eh, reingiolt? ;)

Horokeh, I don't remember, but can you speak Japanese? If not, Nyaa is very Japanese-based but we'd -- I'd -- be happy to translate the names of your top 10 favorite authors or magazines if you can't find them. I mean, if I can: I'm not fluent myself, but still, certain names are immediately recognizable to me (e.g. 武田弘光 or 石恵 or 甚六) and other names I can try and look up.

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
Hmm no Im afraid i can't, still thanks alot sakun that would be great ¡¡¡¡ now thanks to you all, I've alredy recover from 80% to 90% of my hen capacity and with 2TB at hard disk space hopefully this will never happen never again. I expect to reach 99% from what I lost at the end of the year, and restart some other DVG proyects.

Once again thank you so much for the help