help+please translate

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
ECDRFaTU0AABchH.jpg

do you know what that means ...

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
ECDRFaTU0AABchH.jpg

do you know what that means ...
最近質問箱とかでファンのことどう思ってるか聞かれることが多々あります。 前と変わらず大切だしみんながいなかったらSNS復活もできなかったししようとも思わなかっただろうし今こうして少しでも発信できてるのはチームあいちんのみなさんのおかげです。 SNS消していきなり復活してみんな戸惑ってるよね? きっとどう応援していけばいいのかわからなかったり交流の場が全然無いのも事実だからどうしていいかわからないよね。 私も消してから次何しようって考えたけどとりあえずSNS復活してみようって復活したからいま色々活動するにあたって動いているところです。 ネット上でどう交流が出来るかとか実際に会える場を作れるようにとか自分がやりたいこととか考えて事務所とかクライアントさんと一緒少しずつ動いてます。 すぐ何やるよ! とか言えなくてごめんね。
Recently I have been asked many questions about my fans in the question box. It was as important as before, and if everyone wasn't there, we wouldn't have been able to revive SNS. SNS disappears and then comes back and everyone is confused. I'm sure I don't know how to support you and I don't know what to do because it's true that there is no place for interaction. I also thought about what to do after erasing, but for the time being I tried to revive SNS, and now I am working on various activities. I'm moving little by little with the office and clients, thinking about how I can interact on the internet, creating a place where I can actually meet, and what I want to do. What will I do soon! Sorry for not saying.

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
最近質問箱とかでファンのことどう思ってるか聞かれることが多々あります。 前と変わらず大切だしみんながいなかったらSNS復活もできなかったししようとも思わなかっただろうし今こうして少しでも発信できてるのはチームあいちんのみなさんのおかげです。 SNS消していきなり復活してみんな戸惑ってるよね? きっとどう応援していけばいいのかわからなかったり交流の場が全然無いのも事実だからどうしていいかわからないよね。 私も消してから次何しようって考えたけどとりあえずSNS復活してみようって復活したからいま色々活動するにあたって動いているところです。 ネット上でどう交流が出来るかとか実際に会える場を作れるようにとか自分がやりたいこととか考えて事務所とかクライアントさんと一緒少しずつ動いてます。 すぐ何やるよ! とか言えなくてごめんね。
Recently I have been asked many questions about my fans in the question box. It was as important as before, and if everyone wasn't there, we wouldn't have been able to revive SNS. SNS disappears and then comes back and everyone is confused. I'm sure I don't know how to support you and I don't know what to do because it's true that there is no place for interaction. I also thought about what to do after erasing, but for the time being I tried to revive SNS, and now I am working on various activities. I'm moving little by little with the office and clients, thinking about how I can interact on the internet, creating a place where I can actually meet, and what I want to do. What will I do soon! Sorry for not saying.

thanks... :)

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
Tried translate it on Yandex : Because there is no club activity during test period. I can go home with you.
I don't know if it's the right translation haha

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
That makes perfect sense for the scene I'm translating, thanks!

There's a subtle variation that would make a huge difference. I wonder if anyone would want to dice it more finely for the good of humanity:

As you (yandex) translated it: "I can go home with you" means either "I can go with you to your home" or "You can come with me to my home" with a possibility open for something more exciting happening once "You" and "I" are inside a "home". That of course ranges from doing homework together, playing video games, to making out or love.

A variation would be "We can walk home together" means (since our homes are in the same general direction) "we can walk together towards our respective homes". This is much more innocent and for Japanese kids, is very common between same- or different-gender friends and even tolerable if one or both parties have a different boy-/girl-friend.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
What is it saying?
Something about undercover detective must show cleavage?

From RCTD-216
RCTD-216-f1.jpg