Help me PLEASE!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You sounded so adorable, Deadbakugan, I wanted to see what I could do. I didn't succeed, but maybe I can help by giving you ideas for further research.

Although the odds are whomever put this video up did not care about the original title, sometimes when you search for the description, a JAV DVD code could magically appear. So I put in JAV Bold Public Sex Vol 2, and discovered this film sure has made the rounds on the tube sites... it's everywhere, but given the nature of tube video information, not too many relevant clues to help track it down.

However, I did run into (on another tube site) a "JAV Bold Public Sex Vol 5." A-ha! This was promising... after all, on the film and actress you would like to track down, we know it is "Volume 2," which means there must be more volumes to the series.

As you can see from the page link above, the submitter placed some actresses' names in the keyword fields. This was good, because if we could come up with the DVD code for Volume 5, there is a fine chance of visiting a site such as DMM to see if there is a "series" link. Once on the page for the mysterious "Bold Public Sex" series, theoretically, "Volume 2" would be an easy click away.

"Mahiru Hino" (日野まひる) is one of the actresses for Volume 5, or so the submitter claimed. It took a long time to dig up her DMM and Sougouwiki pages, and I was hoping one of her films with a public sex theme would be featured... but I don't think so.

I'm not good at getting into the depths of these Japanese language sites, but if you can manage it, you could also spend endless hours looking into keywords such as "exhibitionism" or "outdoors" or "voyeurism," hoping that this particular film may be landed.

(As reference, here is a thread of mine offering a simple-minded look at DMM's search box mysteries. I just added a link pointing to a Nick Wells thread that really gets into it; his page referring to keyword searches begins with Post No. Nine of that thread.)

Better yet, let's hope somebody with a better knack for these things can give you the answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadbakugan

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The movie is NHDT-267 starring Osawa Rio (大沢莉央), Serizawa Juri (芹沢樹梨 ) and Hoshikawa Hikaru (星川ヒカル).

The lady in the striped sweater (which I understand is the one you're interested in) is Serizawa Juri.
1nhdt267pl.jpg

Reactions: deadbakugan