Help me please! Model's name in FA-441

nhocbu

Dec 27, 2012
:hi:
She is one of actress in FA-441, she is a mother in FA-411.
vlztyb

video FA0-411: http://www.xvideos.com/video3807272/fa-441_mother_and_daughter

here is one more clip of her( she is mom of clip)
http://xhamster.com/movies/519146/j054.html

thanks a lot, all help will be appreciated :d

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
the mother on the video is 専業主婦 according with the video cover (vhs from 1996)

ザ・同性愛母娘 禁断の性の地獄
[FULLATTACH]750156[/FULLATTACH]

nhocbu

Dec 27, 2012
the mother on the video is 専業主婦 according with the video cover (vhs from 1996)

ザ・同性愛母娘 禁断の性の地獄
[FULLATTACH]750156[/FULLATTACH]
thanks u very much!
do you know her English nam?
or link to information about her!:please:

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
nope sorry unfortunately, I tried searching up the title , but the names of these people in the movie aren't listed anywhere

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm sorry, Nhocbu, this will be a tough one. You just had a fantastic expert from these parts look into the matter, and if he came up dry, the situation looks bleak.

If you want to keep at it, I wondered if I could come up with further clues. One problem is that the title doesn't come up much in the search engines, given that it's out of print (according to this translated page of the original).

(But we can also see that whomever put up the Xvideos footage put up the whole thing, given that the running length is 60 minutes. That's fortunate; often one only gets clips with Xvideos.)

Ezepietro's translations in English for 専業主婦 is "Stay at Home Mom," along the lines of what we've been informed, "professional mother." The film's title {ザ・同性愛母娘 禁断の性の地獄) is translated as "Hell of forbidden homosexual The mother and daughter." A blog dedicated to the lesbian movies of FA-PRO translated it as "Erotic Lesbian Hell."

This site has made the movie available as a (I suppose) higher quality direct download, if you're interested. It also features screen shots.

Two of the keywords the Xvideos uploader included were "musume" and "okasan," and I wondered if they may offer clues for the actress' name. Unfortunately it seems the words mean daughter and mother.

I did not watch the whole movie, but it seemed to me the actress didn't resemble the model on the back cover... where the lady looks very hot.

I glimpsed at the 19 min. clip on Xhamster, about comforting the "stepmother till father comes back from the prison." If you're sure the actress is the same, maybe you can focus on the origin of that one. It's a very long shot, but you could sign up and send a private message to the uploader; maybe he will shed some light on the clip's origin. I see there were forty comments for this clip, but nothing educated.

You may also try performing frame grabs from both films where the actress' face is nice and clear, and post in the other JAV Idol Identification section; perhaps she will be recognized.

nhocbu

Dec 27, 2012
You may also try performing frame grabs from both films where the actress' face is nice and clear, and post in the other JAV Idol Identification section; perhaps she will be recognized.

tks for your help. Love

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
It's wonderful you did not forget your thread and provided such an important update five whole years later. Bravo, nhocbu.