Help me identify the 1st actress in CLUB-047

quanghuy_1993

Aug 24, 2010
Here are the cover and the link for watching

club047pl.jpg

Watch: http://hot-jav.com/video/27227/1/Ae...**-Of-Educators-To-Sexual-Harassment-To-Women

I would like to know :)

quanghuy_1993

Aug 24, 2010
Unfortunately I've already looked for in sougouwiki before posting here. It seems that the girl showed in sougouwiki is the fourth girl :(. Thanks for your help btw.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Since you're aware Sougouwiki is one of our first stops to check for actress identifications, Quanghuy_1993, wouldn't you have saved Codegeek trouble and time, had you reported Sougouwiki was a dead end?

When an I.D. request is posted, the job of the poster is to make the job of the potential helper as easy as possible - that means whatever relevant information that exists needs to be included. In this case, the cover attachment for a multi-actress movie is irrelevant, unless we are told where the actress in question is located.

The stream link is highly important, but it's expecting a lot for one's potential helper to wade through a video - I don't have the time to do that (although we obviously have some wonderful members who do not mind doing so). To increase your chances to get your lady pinned down, including a string of different, clear close ups - taken off the movie through a frame grab program (Windows Media Classic has one built in, for example) - would have been a thoughtful step to take.

quanghuy_1993

Aug 24, 2010
Since you're aware Sougouwiki is one of our first stops to check for actress identifications, Quanghuy_1993, wouldn't you have saved Codegeek trouble and time, had you reported Sougouwiki was a dead end?

When an I.D. request is posted, the job of the poster is to make the job of the potential helper as easy as possible - that means whatever relevant information that exists needs to be included. In this case, the cover attachment for a multi-actress movie is irrelevant, unless we are told where the actress in question is located.

The stream link is highly important, but it's expecting a lot for one's potential helper to wade through a video - I don't have the time to do that (although we obviously have some wonderful members who do not mind doing so). To increase your chances to get your lady pinned down, including a string of different, clear close ups - taken off the movie through a frame grab program (Windows Media Classic has one built in, for example) - would have been a thoughtful step to take.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will also include the sougouwiki result in case of asking of another movies in the future.