Help me ID this Girl/Movie

aoisthebest

Oct 13, 2012
This cover page is from movie ID, KIBD-219, a compilation movie.

1) Who is the girl on the right side of this cover page? Is that AIKA or Chinami Sakura.

2) I want to know the original movie ID of the girl on the right side of this cover.

Thanks! :)

kibd00219pl.jpg

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
i guess she is AIKA coz she always i mean mostly she has bling thing in her in most of her jav titles

aoisthebest

Oct 13, 2012
okay, it is AIKA. Does anyone know the ID of the movie to the right side of this cover?

Maybe it can be identified with the yellow box on the left of this cover?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm hardly an expert on AIKA, but as soon as I saw the face on the cover, I got that AIKA feeling... from some angles, she has a goofy look, as with:

BLK-263.jpg
BLK-263

I've got to hand it to Kanekiken, for knowing his AIKA enough to have provided a good reason why he thought the cover lady was her; on the other hand, I'm gathering the "bling" thing is not so unusual with these "Kira Kira Black Girls." For example, here is EMIRI, where the bada-bling was even highlighted in the title.

For the record, the identified cast for this monstrous eight-hour compilation has only listed Chinami Sakura and Ria Arimura, besides AIKA. Screen shots for the movie are hard to come by (as is usually the case for giant compilations), but when I went looking to see if the movie with the AIKA scene may be identified, I ran into this product description. That's how I learned EMIRI was a part of the cast, as well.
Want to and fallen blame the aggressive bullish gal us to expose the Ahe face! Glans does not miss an excessive reaction of the moment in contact with the cervix, was attacked at one point intensive & non-stop, so began mad alive while scattered screaming, was a large amount of sperm to surrender poured into the vagina back! EMIRI continued to convulsions about not get up for a while, such as AIKA that floor blew the tide about become Bisho wet, best version was recorded locus earnestly popular gal us to no good! !

Aoisthebest, I was a bit confused with your terminology; I would have designated the "right side of this cover" as the "front cover." The "left of this cover" would be the "back cover," and it took me a minute to figure out you meant yellow border with "yellow box"... especially since there are a few yellow or yellowish borders featured on the back cover. Next time, consider clarifying with pictures (you should have "Snipping Tool" under Start > All Programs > Accesories if you are a Windows user, or you can get a similar program; my favorite), as such:

KIBD-002-2.jpg

Look at that! "AIKA" was actually spelled out in the lettering. In fact, one of the other ladies surrounded by a yellow border...

KIBD-002-3.jpg

...Was also spelled out as EMIRI.

This lady (below) with another yellowish border is one much to my liking!

KIBD-002.jpg

As far as the movie I.D., we haven't much to go on. On the front cover, we see a blue pillow, and purple sheets. That's pretty much it for "the set." (AIKA's little picture on the back cover doesn't show much of a distinctive background. Is that a bed headboard?) The only other thing we know is that this is a "Kira Kira" movie.

I filtered AIKA's Kira Kira movies via R18 here, and we may see she has forty-five titles. (Many of which seem to be compilations. We also should bear in mind R18 can be notoriously incomplete.) I looked through a few, but if the identification of the movie is important to you (Wonder why... nothing about the cover shot that you can't find in any other movie with AIKA enjoying intercourse), you may want to look through the rest. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a match with the blue pillow, and purple sheets.

By the way... you didn't want to thank Kanekiken for helping you out? ("Okay, it is AIKA." That's your response??) I'm always very grateful to our kind members who assist me with my I.D. questions, even when they provide wrong or confused replies. I can see you sometimes take the help you are given for granted, as you have done with your other I.D. questions, here with @ohgodtoomch, and here with @kharo88. This is not good manners.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It's very odd. BLK-267 has that bed, the purple matrass, the blue pillow, her multicolored nails, her wearing the jewelry in the pictures...
However, the shot on the front cover is not in the movie. So either they filmed several movies in the same room or the cover picture was only shot for the cover. As I don't have KIBD-219 I can't see what's actually in the video itself, the only download links I saw were suspicious ones that require membership to some download site and may or may not lead to the actual video.

Reactions: jugulear