Help me find ID please

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Mesizut, you were also wondering about the movie I.D.; China Matsuoka had a short filmography, and I looked through the screen shots of each of her titles on R18... but that "make-up" scene was not in any of them. Or I missed it.

I was struck by how wonderful the actress looked in the thumbnails above... what a fantastic face. So expressive, too. It's funny, because when I opened up the JavLibrary page that Kanekkiken had provided with his I.D., just about every one of the covers had this one, very static and same appearance.

Hello, @kanekiken, and let me wish you another welcome to Akiba-Online! Hot diggety-dog, been here for barely more than a month, and already you're making a point of giving a hand to your fellow members. Impressive.

Last edited:

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
Mesizut, you were also wondering about the movie I.D.; China Matsuoka had a short filmography, and I looked through the screen shots of each of her titles on R18... but that "make-up" scene was not in any of them. Or I missed it.

I was struck by how wonderful the actress looked in the thumbnails above... what a fantastic face. So expressive, too. It's funny, because when I opened up the JavLibrary page that Kanekkiken had provided with his I.D., just about every one of the covers had this one, very static and same appearance.

Hello, @kanekiken, and let me wish you another welcome to Akiba-Online! Hot diggety-dog, been here for barely more than a month, and already you're making a point of giving a hand to your fellow members. Impressive.

thank you very much @jugulear i m glad and i m looking forward to help more

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Very nice of you to sign up to unravel the mystery of the movie, Jav_Banget... welcome to Akiba-Online.

Jav_banget

follow my twitter @jav_banget for jav discussion
Nov 16, 2016
Thanks , akiba-online is my favourite website before 9gag:D:D:D
and here's China Matsuoka picture in Paipan Mode

Attachments

• china-matsuoka-03867551a.jpg
    china-matsuoka-03867551a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29