Help ID'ing a lesbian scene with Chitzuru Iwasaki

javcuck

Jan 31, 2023
This scene features who I believe Chitzuru Iwasaki and two other girls, chitzuru and the girl serves a drugged drink to the other and have their way with her. I remember seeing this a well over ten years ago on some websites under mother and daughter titles. I also remember seeing scenes of her with one of the girls too. Unfortunately have no screens other than one of the models name. I understand it's not much to go on so I'm not raising my hopes but any help would be appreciated!

juc00447jp-1.jpg

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Is this image from the movie you're looking for? Then I had no luck finding it.

If not, then it could be DVDPS-248 or DVDPS-300, both sound like they fit your description. Although for DVDPS-300 I'm unable to find any download links, streams or even screens of, other than the cover.

Reactions: javcuck

javcuck

Jan 31, 2023
Sadly none of these are the ones but I appreciate all the help nonetheless. I remember the clip showing up on tube sites a long time ago so shot in the dark.

Reactions: bestbuy

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Sadly none of these are the ones but I appreciate all the help nonetheless. I remember the clip showing up on tube sites a long time ago so shot in the dark.

I tried pretty hard on this request. You describe a screenshot with the actress' name but the one posted only shows the Madonna studio name. If you didn't post the screenshot from the request, can you do so?

javcuck

Jan 31, 2023
I tried pretty hard on this request. You describe a screenshot with the actress' name but the one posted only shows the Madonna studio name. If you didn't post the screenshot from the request, can you do so?
I'm afraid I don't have any screenshots, only vague memories, thank you for your interest!

javcuck

Jan 31, 2023
I've been searching still with no luck, however some screenshots of similar scenes included a japanlez.com watermark, but unfortunately the website is dead :(