Help identifying these Idols?

Aomine Daiki

Feb 13, 2016
Hey guys,

Recently came across some pictures from a site but unfortunately there were no names to be found.
If anyone recognizes and could help me identify any of the names of these beautiful women I sure would appreciate it.

Japanese-Girl-159.jpg

Japanese-Girl-163.jpg

Japanese-Girl-151.jpg

Japanese-Girl-150.jpg

Japanese-Girl-120.jpg

Japanese-Girl-109.jpg

Thanks

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I see Supmop has already pointed you in the right direction so I'll just let you know that the fourth one is Hoshino Chisa. Click here for her JavLibrary page.

those girls are Prestige's girls, but I can't remember their name except Haruki Sato, so many girls has worked for that studio

Reactions: Aomine Daiki

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
those girls are Prestige's girls, but I can't remember their name except Haruki Sato, so many girls has worked for that studio

That's true, I don't know most of them by name either, but I thought the first one worked/works for S1 N1 Style? I could be wrong of course... but all of them seem familiar, for sure.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
That's true, I don't know most of them by name either, but I thought the first one worked/works for S1 N1 Style? I could be wrong of course... but all of them seem familiar, for sure.

yes they look familiar, but can't remember their name

number 1 I guess is Yuka Minase, but not sure

for the other I don't have any clue beside they look like Prestige girls

Aomine Daiki

Feb 13, 2016
Thanks so much for the help guys, I have re-posted in the appropriate section (minus the ID's you already gave as they were both correct)!

Should I delete this forum from this section? (if so could you give me some direction as to how?)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks so much for the help guys, I have re-posted in the appropriate section (minus the ID's you already gave as they were both correct)!

Should I delete this forum from this section? (if so could you give me some direction as to how?)

so far that I know only moderators and admin that can delete it