Help identifying actress (TURA-299)

romance23

Nov 26, 2017
1. Could someone help me identify the actress? Pls...
2. You can see her on scene: 02:33:47 - 02:47:07
3. I was find information about actress at javlibrary, but there just described 2 actress cast.
4. If you wanna watch or download, here the link: Click Here (2 part: a and b)
and for Full HD: Click Here

1 (1).jpg
1 (2).jpg
1 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
That's an exotic looking woman, and it would be great to have her identified.

The video only goes to 1:46:32; what do you click on to get to Part Two?

Noname.jpg

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
Looks like you may have done it again... But at first I couldn't be sure (and I'm still not perfectly sure) because the lady in the photos above is so beautiful and the one pointed to looks different (with a wider face). The only photo from the "Etigoya955.blog49.fc2" page that bore a resemblance was the fourth big photo from the top, or this:

20161113125116706.jpg

Otherwise, her face looks so much more "plump" in the rest of the other photos...

R18 has chosen to refer to this actress by one of the other nicknames listed on her Minnano-av page, or "Chiho Ohara."

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...0/price=all/sort=popular/type=actress/page=1/

bkd00161pl.jpg

The above title is from a year ago, and the second two from the R18 page are from about a month ago. So she is still active.

Last edited:

romance23

Nov 26, 2017

finally, first information about her..
thank you sir, youre awesome :)

Looks like you may have done it again... But at first I couldn't be sure (and I'm still not perfectly sure) because the lady in the photos above is so beautiful and the one pointed to looks different (with a wider face). The only photo from the "Etigoya955.blog49.fc2" page that bore a resemblance was the fourth big photo from the top, or this:

20161113125116706.jpg

Otherwise, her face looks so much more "plump" in the rest of the other photos...

R18 has chosen to refer to this actress by one of the other nicknames listed on her Minnano-av page, or "Chiho Ohara."

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...0/price=all/sort=popular/type=actress/page=1/

bkd00161pl.jpg

The above title is from a year ago, and the second two from the R18 page are from about a month ago. So she is still active.

Thank you sir, I really appreciate your information.. youre awesome too :D

Last edited:
Reactions: lovablejack87