Help identify this movie

babydragon0123

Apr 28, 2011
Thank you for reading my post.
I want to indentify my movie saw from long time ago. I only remember this story:
- The girl is walking on the street in the city then be abducted to the car, the car go out the city to the mountain (or countryside). They r*** her in car then tied her in the car. When the car stop, i try to un-tie and escape. She run across the road but to mountain but this is the dead end. After some minute they recapture her and take her back. They r*** her on the way back to car.

My movie seam similar to CRI-001 Office Lady On The Way To Work Gets Abducted And Banged Hard on R18 but different movie.
h_308cri00001pl.jpg

If anyone can recognize that movie, please reply. Thank you very much

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
This one has a midway car scene and the description mentions "mountains," although the scene does not begin in a city setting.

I will catch you... They find a schoolgirl going to school alone in a place away from the city. The serial rapists target schoolgirls like her. The barely legal girl bravely tries to run but when the fear breaks her spirit and she is no longer able to run, the men let their instincts take over, turning into beasts and pouncing on her! While they repeatedly creampie her, the barely legal girl's screams echo deep in the mountains.

babydragon0123

Apr 28, 2011
This one has a midway car scene and the description mentions "mountains," although the scene does not begin in a city setting.

I will catch you... They find a schoolgirl going to school alone in a place away from the city. The serial rapists target schoolgirls like her. The barely legal girl bravely tries to run but when the fear breaks her spirit and she is no longer able to run, the men let their instincts take over, turning into beasts and pouncing on her! While they repeatedly creampie her, the barely legal girl's screams echo deep in the mountains.
Thank Blooey very much, the plot of the movie you bring is similar to the movie in my memory. But it was not the movie that I was looking for. I think it was produced in 2006 - 2008, it may be the first sex movie I see. LOL. I'm also looking for information on some Japanese site but language seem a big problem. Thank you very much and if there are new clues, please leave comments here