Help Find Name of Hentai

shitsons

Apr 10, 2007
ok, so im surfin the net, tryin to find a nice hentai to watch. I come across one. (I forgot to save pics!:bow-pray: ) But in it, this little boy who apears to be a nerd, obtains some like, tentacle powers. and like goes on a rampage on all the girls who he hates.

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
That would be Sexy Magical Girl.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Just Sexy Magical Girl or Sexy Magical Girl Ai?

shitsons are the tentacles metallic and did he have some sort of drill? was the girl's hair short and somewhat dark blue?

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
It is just Sexy Magical Girl.

tmmy_james

Feb 20, 2007
Are you sure that is the story? There is a story similar, but the nerd is the bad guy. It might be devil angel jibrururu...

skeve85

May 26, 2008
I am looking for the name of a hentai that involves two young girls with silver hair and one of them I think marries this older guy with a scar on his chin any one know what I am talking about? theres also some bald guy with glasses that are small and round.

nuts32605

Jun 24, 2008
Does anyone have an idea on this one?

I've got like ~30 different clips from this movie and I still can't find the name.*bangs head against wall*:perhaps:
One of the things that really stands out about this girl is she always seems to have a little green buzzer (hint,hint) in between her legs. It kind of gets on the guy's nerves sometimes.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Does anyone have an idea on this one?

I've got like ~30 different clips from this movie and I still can't find the name.*bangs head against wall*:perhaps:
One of the things that really stands out about this girl is she always seems to have a little green buzzer (hint,hint) in between her legs. It kind of gets on the guy's nerves sometimes.

that's Hatsu Inu , a 2 ep pink pineapple release

darkharvest

Aug 4, 2008
I Need A Movie Or Series Title To Go With These Cilps That Are EVEYWERE!?

:hypno: Need A Name......:hypno: Naaaaaamme....??

Heres the picks....

Ursurper

Nov 12, 2022
Unfortunately i dont have a video or pic but im looking for a video of a guy taking the girl in the woods and afterwards her having uterus full of cum trying to keep it inside. There a szenes where you just see her uterus working to get it out but it wont, i think her vagina is taped shut (or not cant remember properly)
Thx