Help - can anyone identify actress in UMD-408? Thanks!

wingy123

Jun 22, 2009
Hi guys, anyone know any of the actresses.....specifically the girl on the front cover?

Cheers!

keruton

Apr 9, 2013
1. Yui Kasuga - 春日由衣

2. Mikuni Maisaki - 舞咲みくに

3. 雨宮あみ

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Blast it! I can't make out any of the facial features from the dark photographs, Wingy123... necessary if you want to specifically pin down the one from the cover. (These screen shots may help those who don't own the movie.)

(By the way, I went about my research only to discover the question...has been answered! Oh, well, at least I can help with the English name of the remaining actress.)

Here we go:

attachment.php
attachment.php

1. Yui Kasuga

attachment.php
attachment.php

2. Mikuni Maisaki

And... (trumpets blaring)...

attachment.php

3. Ami Amemiya

EDIT:

I decided to return, never knowing when to leave things well enough alone, after re-working the dark portraits from the cover. The trio:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

FRom the translated title and description, it appears these ladies have returned fresh from Narita Airport, the "lower body swollen by a long flight." The poor dears needed to go fresh to the masseur. (Hey, is it really such a long flight from Australia to Japan?)

And here is a close shot of the one from the cover:

attachment.php

She's the one with her hair up and ears showing. Mikuni Maisaki appears to have short hair, from a few of her titles that I checked... could she be the one? (And it seems to me Ami Amemiya may be the one from Australia, and Yui Kasuga suffered from a very tiring trip to the USA.)

wingy123

Jun 22, 2009
:sadomaso:

Incredible.......thanks for your post. You gone way overboard but it's very much appreciated.

All the best and thanks again for your great detective skills.