Hello! Please help me find the video based on the text description

ArCade_256197

Sep 22, 2023
Hello everyone, please help me find the video according to the description. I watched it a long time ago, but now I can’t find it. If someone can recognize him by description and give him an ID, I will be very grateful.

I remember three scenes from this video... Okay, actually, my memories are pretty hazy and I'm not sure if these scenes are not from different videos. But still, here are three scenes that I remember:

First scene. A woman, colleague 1 (possibly husband), colleague 2 (possibly boss) are working in an office. The boss scolds the husband, the woman stands up for her husband and is rude to the boss. In the evening, alone, the boss fucks a woman;

Second scene. Morning in the office, near the elevator. The boss forces the woman to blow him. When he finishes and leaves, people come out of the elevator and the girl has to hide behind the wall;

Third scene. In the office, a woman gives a blowjob to the boss under the table in the presence of colleague 3. Colleague 3 notices what the girl is doing, then the boss invites him to join. Then the two of them fuck the woman.

P.S. I apologize if my English was clumsy somewhere