Hello from a British, JAV-loving noobie.

Jett

Jul 1, 2008
Hi all.

Stumbled on Akiba by total accident while looking for Dandy vids and I must say this place is great for torrents. Cheers to everyone who makes it what it is!

I'm a huge uniform/blouse fan and for some reason a lot of JAV ladies do love wearing their shirts and ties so it's a real goldmine here. Not speaking Japanese is a bit of a hinderance when it comes to searching but I'm doing okay.

One question though: any idea of the best places on the web to go for office/teacher JAV pics and videos? (Free or otherwise) I'm convinced its quite a big fetish over there and this area is all new to me so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again.

Jett

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Welcome Jett

Can't really help with your question, but I would suggest posting a request in the Requests section. You never know what might turn up....

wapu

Aug 5, 2008
Welcome fellow Brit! I can look through my MSN convo history as someone reccomended me a JAV site on there a while ago...but by the time I bother to look someone else will probably have given you an answer so...Welcome anyway.

Jett

Jul 1, 2008
Thanks, guys. Any links or idea are appreciated. I have found a couple Club Paper Moon looks amazing (http://member.paper-moon.tv) but it's all in Japanese and I have no clue how to become a member!

Getting hold of some quallity office/teacher pics would be awesome.

Jett

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Welcome, this is a very good site, I hope you have hours of spare time, it seems I need 24 hours a day, anyway enjoy your hunting, I am sure you will a lot of things here