Hello, Can you help me identify the actress in this gif please?

DenisovichDracula

May 13, 2017
Hello everyone. Can you help me identify the actress and the movie in this gif please? I have a strong feeling that she might be Mari Rika aka Narumi Urumi but I can't find this movie in her list. The database I used was JAV library. I couldn't have checked every video but base on the outfit she's wearing and the tatamis on the floor I was able to ruled out quite a number of videos but I might have missed something. But then again, I'm not 100% sure it's her. If you can help me out and provide the AV ID that'd be great.
p/s: I know that the original source page will be usually useful but I tried google image first of all, and found the original page. It's full of chinese, and apparently those who posted it doesn't care to know the code. The web linked in the image, well, I can't access it and by the looks of it, they also only deal with gifs, so I don't think there'd be a chance there. I recommend Identifying her first and then we browse through her list

Attachments

• e8860e98gw1fb48j8e5dqg20fk07ihdv.gif
    e8860e98gw1fb48j8e5dqg20fk07ihdv.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 19

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
On one of those Chinese sites somebody agrees with you it must be 麻里梨夏 but as I couldn't find the scene anywhere I can't be sure.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
After I found that comment on one of those Chinese sites that agreed with you about the actress' name, I checked all covers on her sougouwiki page and I recognised the blue blouse she's wearing. Then I found a streaming site with the movie to confirm this was indeed the right one.

DenisovichDracula

May 13, 2017
After I found that comment on one of those Chinese sites that agreed with you about the actress' name, I checked all covers on her sougouwiki page and I recognised the blue blouse she's wearing. Then I found a streaming site with the movie to confirm this was indeed the right one.
Fascinating! I'll certainly add this to my toolbox. Man, you don't know how hard I tried to find this one.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

Able to share the link of the streaming site?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Sure, but be warned it had those ugly yellow watermarks. Good enough to confirm the ID, but for me at least that makes it uninteresting for actually watching and enjoying the movie.