Heaven-hut?

masterroy13

Apr 9, 2015
Anyone know if they are legit? Planning on becoming a member.

They have some videos (specifically from the M-D-Land series or w.e its called) that I want since you can only buy them individually from fc2 or other sites $10-15 each video.

For example: 絡みつく長い舌の痴女♡ドピュ♡たっぷり出たけどまだやめないよ♡ is Hibiki Otsuki. Have never seen this video and I have already looked through her entire archive. This is similar with other JAV actresses that I came across these type of videos.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I would never ever EVER get content from a site that requires you to prove to them you have a host account to benefit them. Their "rules" are stupid:

I will not approve members without Subyshare Premium account (Except 30 days premium package). You should email me your premium account name , then I will check -> if OK -> I will activate your account and you can login successfully on my website. (This means they want to make sure you signed up using their referral links, otherwise, you're not getting in)

Do not use VPS ☞ VPN ☞ proxy ☞ tor ☞ dedicated ☞hosting … to share my releases (They don't want you to share their releases, although they aren't the original provider. haha!)

Do not purchase or renew your premium account via links on other websites (Same as above this means they want to make sure you signed up using their referral links, otherwise, you're not getting in)